Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

possum

First Post
Since you haven't used the Force, or--if I remember correctly--even hinted at it, I'd say it'd fine to revise your character sheet.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It is a wee bit challenging, perhaps you understand some of my confusion on Binder's posts while you were on vacation. Of course I am not sure what :confused::-S means either. :)

possum

First Post
Any problems with the way I'm doing NPC initiative? I noticed that there were some issues with the last combat. I'm rolling for each one individually, and then averaging them out for the combined init.

Songdragon

Explorer
Heya Possum, I do not think that is was much in the way initiative itself worked last time. It was more positioning of us the PCs and then how many actions we took in a turn. For what you are doing it works this time, but feel free to use the normal initiative. I believe the issues of last combat have been worked out, as we will look over our actions ( 1 swift action, 1 move action, 1 standard action) better as we continue.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Heya Possum, I do not think that is was much in the way initiative itself worked last time. It was more positioning of us the PCs and then how many actions we took in a turn. For what you are doing it works this time, but feel free to use the normal initiative. I believe the issues of last combat have been worked out, as we will look over our actions ( 1 swift action, 1 move action, 1 standard action) better as we continue.

I agree with Songdragon, now Mack is after all of the NPCs with an initiative of 12; he is not even tied. He should be between them, but whatever you decide. I should have had a better roll.:(

EDIT: Wearing my shirt that says, "Mack Shot First" :)

Just to make sure I have this correct, with initiative rolls being made we are going to get shot at now. No chance for someone to talk their way into getting them to back down.

Do the crates provide Improved Cover or regular Cover?

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Improved cover. The debris will give you regular cover if you kneel behind it.

As for negotiation, there was pretty much never any chance to prevent hostilities at all. Ganga Lor entered pretty ticked off at Switch and at you for conducting business with him.

Nebten

First Post
I wouldn't mind if it was group init, us vs them since if somebody posts something before somebody actually acts, then events may occur and you have to change your actions.

But this group seems to be pretty on the ball with posting, so far, thus we don't have to wait long for the person who is up to post.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases