Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry guys, being in Japan your Friday night was my Sat morning. Just so you know I am usually AFK during daylight hours on weekends, but usually can at least read via my iPhone to keep/catch up. I am usually fine in the evening after my son goes to bed and I am usually on-line if you all begin posting during your AM. Sun thru Thur nights I am usually posting from work, generally waiting for you all to finish if I don't need to interject before you guys tuck in for the night.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"If we're running awn nawn-stawp AND you gawt the canstitutiawn, Mack man, I knaw a bawncutter dawn in Marringay, patch you up within an hawer.

I'm supposing Sloor knows a gray market surgeon that can use Treat Injury\Surgery for a pumped up fee with no questions asked. It seems a fairly essential thing to know about when you're in his kind of business, but YMMV, of course. The surgeons location IS entirely changeable. I put him in the worst sector on the station (barring where we are right now ;)).

As Sloor searches Ganga's corpse during the conversation,
Ganga is dead?! Sloor was using his stun knuckles so... heart attack? And, most importantly, are the anti-taser lobby people going to come after me? :eek:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
It's just that in Saga, there is litteraly no disadvange to using a stun baton vs a plain one. You get the same base 1d6 damage (technically 2d6 / 2 so a different probability curve but still) PLUS the possibility of moving your target two steps down the condition track if you roll high enough.... The disadvantage is, I guess, that you have to deal with live victims afterwards. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay technical question on droids that are dead. Mack would likely know the answer, but I do not. Can data be retrieved off a destroyed droid? Really don't want him back alive, just want what's in his memory chips.

possum

First Post
Let's see. Reading the core book at the moment, it says that if the damage that drops a droid exceeds the threshold, that droid is totaled. It says nothing about memory. I'm going to check SGtD.

I don't think so.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah that's what I saw in the Core book. Switch was only shot, not crushed or anything. I would think he has salvagable parts ($$) and perhaps with the tool kit Mack can access the memory chips via the computer terminal. Thought I would ask OOC before trying to post it in-game.

possum

First Post
You can probably get around 2-300 credits from what's salvagable of Switch, but you have to find a seller. And R5 probably wouldn't like all that well.

Songdragon

Explorer
Regarding R5...

I do not care one way or another whether we want him along or not. I was just offering the little guy a way off the station. Perhaps that is all we need to do and let him go on his way, if he wants. If we do keep him he is going to be a demanding little guy, wanting his fair share and the like. Being a play-by-post, it is much easier to keep track of NPCs than a face to face game, but I will admit it is another thing for Possum to keep track of. So whatever you guys want to do with him is fine by me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases