Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Nebten

First Post
Keyton Voyran

Here's the quick & dirty on my character. If you require a history as well, I can set you up with that. Keyton is designed to live through the first level and then I'll expand his feats & traits depending on what best works for the party.

While he is a Jedi, he is not flauting it, since this game appears to be taking place after Order 66.

[sblock=Keyton Voyran]
Keyton Voyran CL 1
Medium Human Jedi 1
Destiny 1 (Destruction); Force 5
Init +8; Senses Perception +1
Languages Basic
Defenses Ref 16 (flat-footed 13), Fort 14, Will 14; Elusive Target
hp 31; second wind +7/15; Threshold 14
Immune +5 to Fortitude Defense against extreme heat and cold effects
Speed 6 squares
Melee lightsaber +4 (2d8) or
Melee snap baton +4 (2d4)
Ranged by weapon +4
Base Atk +1; Grp +4
Abilities Str 10, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14
Talents Elusive Target
Feats Force Sensitivity, Improved Defenses, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple)
Primary Skills Acrobatics +8, Initiative +8, Use the Force +7
Secondary Skills Climb +0, Deception +2, Endurance +1, Gather Information +2, Jump +0, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +0, Knowledge (galactic lore) +0, Knowledge (life sciences) +0, Knowledge (physical sciences) +0, Knowledge (social sciences) +0, Knowledge (tactics) +0, Knowledge (technology) +0, Mechanics +0, Perception +1, Persuasion +2, Pilot +3, Ride +3, Stealth +3, Survival +1, Swim +0, Treat Injury +1, Use Computer +0
Possessions 300 credits, lightsaber, snap baton, utility belt (3 day food supply, medpac, tool kit, power pack, energy cell, glow rod, comlink, liquid cable dispenser), all-temperature cloak, 2 medpacs

[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Since a 4º droid seems more suited to this campaign, I'm thinking of making a variant of a Dark Eye probe droid (Threats to the Galaxy) that I played awhile back. I'd build it using the "Using a stock droid chassis" character option presented in the Scavenger's Guide to Droids so as to start with a heroic level. I'd use the Probe Droid chassis traits with the exception that it'd be atypical in the sense that it'd be small sized rather than medium.

My idea is to start out as part of the space station's droid pool operating as one of many probe droids responsible for surveillance/security. A bit of code covertly inserted into its stock programming by a wily smuggler awhile back leads it to seek freedom and independence. Thoughts?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Your idea sounds workable at least to me Ambrus. I'll throw in an idea of a Pilot/Mechanic Mercenary. Probably work out from Soldier with good INT and work towards elite trooper. Species... Um, something that alien so he has a good reason to dislike the empire.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
A little more refined character idea. A young Feeorin Merc/Pirate who has just been released from prison. He sat the last 1½ years for being a "separatist symphatiser". Which he wasn't until thrown into jail, but he was captured on a pirate ship raiding a republic transport. Now he is quite pissed towards the new "empire" and especially the cloned stormtroopers, ready to take any opportunity to cause them trouble.

Songdragon

Explorer
Interested

I am interested as well. :cool:

Not too sure if it will work, but my initial idea is of a ithorian scout (force sensitive), with a concept of being from a similar organization like national geographic (Interstellar Geographic). Just a thought, not to sure how he'd work in a more combat intense setting.

What do we have... I am more than willing to make something that helps the group.

possum

First Post
Nebtan: Your character passes the quick look. I'll take a deep look at the numbers later on this evening.

Ambrus: Sounds interesting.

Tailspinner: Hope to see the character writeup as soon as you post it.

Blackrat: And I just played Jedi Starfighter within the week... LOL. Concept sounds good.

Song Dragon: Well, there's always the fact that some of your assignments have been rather dangerous.

Remove ads