Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Possum, DID we adopt the 2-1-2-1 houserule I was proposing for diagonal moves made in the same move action? It's closer to the true distance travelled than the suggested "2 squares per diagonal move" base rule and it might make a difference in Sloor's action next round (planning to run and give Keyton some flanking if he can (and if Keyton still needs it at that point)).

possum

First Post
I never really did decide on that... Tell you what, I'll accept on this combat and the next one on a trial basis and we'll see where it goes from there.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
:)

By the by, as announced I'll be going into the great wilderness starting next monday. Expect slower posting from me during that time (should be back around the 23rd).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Good luck BoulderFred. ;) (I know bad joke)

I assume Possum can NPC Sloor during the end of this combat, if we don't finish before Monday. Or you could give him some standing orders for Sloor's next actions before you take off RL.

Nebten

First Post
I would like to keep it as close to the SW rules as possible. I know its easier on us the other way around, but I want to try to figure out the cinks in this system.

Man, this fight is going fast.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases