Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Nebten

First Post
I wouldn't. So far, we've see these fights become very fast yet very deadly. With only 4 people, one person goes down, its not pretty.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah, I almost got killed last time. We are just doing well now because we either got lucky or used superior tactics. Whichever way you look at it.:p

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Umm, not to be too offending, but isn't it the Officer's turn and then Keyton's in IC. Mir went over 24 hours ago and you both posted OOC since then so was expecting to wake this morning to my turn. :)
Binder is going out of town, but he didn't say he'd be completey AFK so I assumed we weren't taking a break, right? I have Mack's intentions ready to go, but I am waiting on you two guys first.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Correct me if I am wrong, but Trooper 2, in scurrying out of sight from Mir and entered into Mack's (and possibly Sloor's too) LOS. It looks that way from the grid.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Guys I just posted after everyone else, but Mack spoke while people were moving. I would rather not repeat a mad rush to get to the next encounter while leaving valuable and useful things behind AGAIN. We can do the salvage efficiently and not lose much time. Also I asked about carrying capacity on the hover sled, but without our cargo, it is unlikely we will all fit, so we might as well dump bodies on it and three of us walk/run.

Songdragon

Explorer
I have no problem with a little looting.

I had thought we got the goods off of those in Switch's place. We had the time and I do not know how many times it was mentioned that that was the plan.

As for combats... This one went quick and in our favor for several reasons. We had surprise and some nice rolls. Mir got a crit on the hoversled (which would have been nasty if he had gotten to fire his weapon on that thing) Not to mention, we are only 1st level. And I am assuming the troppers were non-heroic classes. I have no illusion (;) Pun intended) that it will get harder as we continue.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I had thought we got the goods off of those in Switch's place. We had the time and I do not know how many times it was mentioned that that was the plan.
Yeah we got what was in Switch's place, but rushed and left the armor from the first encounter (mostly my bad). I have a shopping list of things we need and hopefully we can get them after leaving the station.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sorry,folks, too bushed to post today. I'm getting back to civilization tomorrow for a bit of vacation, so I should definitively have time then.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases