Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Nebten: Don't forget to advance your level, your sheet still says Jedi 1.

By advance, do you mean for Maya to finish her Bacta bath? I think we should ask Maya some more questions and get to know her a little better since we just completed a mission for her. We know absolutely nothing other than her name.

Nebten

First Post
I agree. I edited my post to make that a little more clear. I just got back from Disneyland, so I'll be leveling here shortly.

possum

First Post
I've been having some internet issues at the moment, so please be a little patient. I can still connect and post to enWorld, but it is slow. I may have to finally upgrade to high-speed internet, LOL.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I hope you have good luck with those issues.

It could be worse. You could have your Internet service shut off and have to take your laptop to McD's to use their hot spot while on battery power. Or even having to post completely from a shared PC at your public library. (Both true stories from another GM that I know.)

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Possum; Did you like the tokens? You can easily insert them as files into the Spreadsheet and then move them around easier than the letters we were using. Once I have a picture making them is a snap.

possum

First Post
EU fu means knowledge of Star Wars beyond the movies. In context, it meant "look up a Caamasi named Ylenic on Wookieepedia and find out who he really is" The tokens looked nice.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases