Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Songdragon

Explorer
Regarding the gear discussion.

From what Possum had said we were being offered 40% of the book value on non weapons. While I can see asking an influential noble for a few goodies to be tossed into the deal, we cannot expect to have a big list of gear handed to us. The discount in price is a lot in and of itself.

I guess a question is then, of the gear asked for and the like was Organa giving us some of the requested items, or were we paying for them?

From what Sloor was stating we get another 500cr from the rescue of our frozen friend? And the 2000cr is what we are to receive at the end of finding out what happened to the Admiral and rescuing if possible?

Sorry to be all... picky and such. :D

Songdragon

Explorer
That would be nice to know. Seems Sloor is spending all the credits... ;) His anyhow. Besides the 500 from the job on the station, not sure that Mir's share is.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The equipment from V14, we inventoried. With computer slicing taking some time This could have been put in TB while waiting. If we left it, then perhaps Sloor arranged the sale through Panda en route Alderaan. But if it's being balanced by free gear from Bail, then it works for me.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BinderFred; Here's the info on the hoversled. Not sure what we can do with it. I think Possum let us get away with loading the cargo and bodies on it when they probably did not fit.

[sblock=Info from source material]Aratech 64-Y Swift 3 Repulsor Sled
Large ground vehicle (speeder)
Init +10; Senses Perception +8
----------------------------------
Defenses Ref 14 (flat-footed 11), Fort 13; +1 armor
hp 32; DR 5; Threshold 18
----------------------------------
Speed 12 squares (max. velocity 800 km/h)
Ranged medium blaster cannon +7 or
drop net +7
Fighting Space 2x2; Cover none
Base Atk +5; Grp +13
Atk Options autofire (medium blaster cannon), drop net
---------------------------------
Abilities Str 16, Dex 16, Con —, Int 14
Skills Initiative +10, Mechanics +8, Perception +8, Pilot +10
Crew 1 (expert); Passengers none
Cargo 4 kg; Consumables 1 day; Carried Craft none
Payload 1 drop net
Availability Military; Cost 8,000 (1,800 used)
Medium blaster cannon (pilot)
Atk +7 (+2 autofire), Dmg 3d10
Drop net (pilot)
Atk +7, Dmg 6d10 ion (grapple +13)
Drop Net—When you fire this weapon, make an attack roll against all targets in a 2-square-by-2-square area within 12 squares. If you exceed a target’s Reflex Defense, that target is grabbed (–2 penalty on attack rolls) for 1 round. [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I guess I am ready too. I can always postumously post the evening's aftermath.

I don't think it is the carousing that would be holding up Sloor and Mack, but rather the little issue of the hoversled conversion. Of course if Alderaan is going to be our base of operations, we can always pick that up again on our return.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Vacation notice

Hello all. Just warning everyone that I'll be going on my annual camping vacation starting early next week. I'll likely be incommunicado for a full 14 days or therebouts. I'll keep you apprised of any changes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases