Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Songdragon and Nebten; Just so you know, I am intentionally delaying responding to Mir and Keyton. Mack has responses, but I don't want to post them until after Possum has posted regarding his latest.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I put this in an OOC Block on the IC thread, but with EnWorld issues I decided to post it here as well.

Umm, not sure what the deal is. Is Keyton just not a team player or is it Nebten? With half the group leaning one way, Keyton just effectively cut us off at the knees. It might be perfectly IC for his actions, but I am a little annoyed OOC about it. If there is a difference of opinion, we could have raised the issue on the OOC thread. Now, we have a possible majority being over-ruled by the actions of one.

Nebten

First Post
You all hear the signature whine of a speederbike somewhere in the distance. Vazus' head snaps up. "Serves me right for tempting fate..." he mutters as he leaves the hut.

"Oh, joy..." follows Vazus out of the hut...

Mir, Varzus and Keyton went outside. 3/5 people would make the majority. One person didn't overrule anything. One person just didn't agree with you. Besides, remember the speeder chase from RotJ?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry, I am going to nit pick on this.

The vote was 2 out of 4 to not reveal ourselves (Vazus doesn't count for party decisions). Mir went to the doorway and then Mack asked her to reconsider. In my mind, she had not fully committed yet and could have ducked back. So the way I see it, we had almost a majority to not reveal ourselves. We pretty much agreed to this kind of decision making at the beginning. So if I see no reason we could not have discussed it OOC first. To me that would have been the polite thing to do. We would have done it playing around a table.

I am role-playing it and not rushing along to the next significant event. So one human gone native seen by the imperials, is significantly different than the imperials being alerted to our little strike team (Mack in his armor, a four armed Besalisk, Keyton carrying a lightsaber, and a capable Scout) being caught out in the open of the village. And until more was revealed, we didn't even know if the speeder had even seen the village.

I am fully away of the movie reference, thus keeping our team out of sight. In the movie, those speeders were not rushing to report back sightings of the native population.

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
Looks like... Damn diebot! :rant: Of all the numbers I could have rolled, Even a 2 held possibilities.

As for Keyton/Neb... Really, Mir followed Vazus out before he did. At Mack's urgings she did stop and return, but he was following her lead to start. And since I have more time to look over and post often, I was able to reply with that try to remain hidden. So really, no need to call the guy out on the actions. Keyton might have returned as well, perhaps Neb does not get to look at and post as often. Possum could have ruled that since Mir already went out, the damage was done by her first. *shurgs* It's over and done with now, just adding my two bits.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
«The "Let's go get HIM" (emphasis mine), definitively gave me the impression Mir was going after the trooper with Keyton. Sloor is suggesting we follow the two for a while, as everybody is more or less heading in the direction of the Imperial base.
Funny, Songdragon was on today and did not clear this up.

Mir's action has her following others, so I took that to mean following Verimak and Mack, but it could be Keyton and the speeder. Dunno for sure.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Just got called to do a little last minute traveling for work. I should have internet conection thoughout, but just in case... I'll be back late monday in any event so it's no biggy.

P.S. Oh and congratulations folks! We've just hit the 600 mark in the IC thread! :cool::D:cool:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It occurs to me that knowing how close we are getting to leveling up is useful when it comes to using Force Points. I am pretty sure we left many unused during 1st level and would like to use a few while keeping enough in reserve to save my but from being potentially killed again.

We have had a few encounters again so I am wondering how much XP we have gained. I am pretty sure we haven't gotten close to leveling up again, but we might be near 2000. Could we have an update on that?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases