Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Everybody has posted this round, so next move is from Possum and the troopers. As noted above, technically Songdragon can also take an extra action if she wants to.

Songdragon

Explorer
A delay, as far as I read, is that your initiative merely changes to wherever in the initiative I act before my initiative comes up again. Which really does not change anything since I was firing after the troopers.

Binder Fred

I see what you mean: Mir delayed until she got her answer from the troopers (them firing on Sloor) and then fired herself in that prrevious round. Meaning Mir is now just after (before?) Sloor in the initiative order. Right?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Man, I am sorry again, BinderFred. :blush: I keep thinking I am the top of the round and I need to post right away. Honestly I am not that impatient. :p

By all means, lob that grenade and I will edit and change my target to reflect that. Since it is actually occurring a round ahead, I will probably put in a qualifier on the target to pick off a wounded one. Up until now I have been pretty much choosing arbitrarily.

Binder Fred

You are at the top of the round, it's just that the troopers aren't at the bottom. :) I've updated my post, by the way, so Mir is next.

EDIT=Forgot to add the Stealth role for TB's and Sloor's movement in my IC post. Now corrected.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Top of the round yes, but I keep forgetting that I need to wait for Sloor to finish the previous round.

I did a minor edit in the Actions spoiler block to reflect his targeting.

possum

First Post
Hey everyone. Just wanting some honest criticism...

[sblock]
SampleMap.jpg

Will this be easier on everyone? Haven't gotten around to figuring out how to put an alphanumeric grid on it yet, though.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Great map!

RPTools - Downloads

Try this for Tokens, the tool is easy, just drag and drop, then move the picture around and save.

Then you can insert those pictures into Excel along with your background map. You can use a grid just like before. If you upload the background map, I will insert it into an Excel Tact Grid that I use specifically for doing just that.

I will up load it back and you can take it from there. You will have your great map, new tokens, AND your grid. Pretty easy actually.

possum

First Post
I didn't create the map, it was a minis game map that a friend scanned for me. I did, however, find a free image manipulation tool online and figured out that RPGs would be a great way to use it. I just didn't want to spoil you guys and use a map from later in the adventure.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Oh, well you can still insert any picture into that tactical grid Excel sheet and then re-size the image's grid to match the lines for your cells and the copy the cells and upload like an image before.

But if we have no grid, we can always just give our move orders like this: 1SQ East, 2SQ NE, 1 SQ North.

BTW; Are Songdragon and Nebten going to roll initiatives for Possum to have on file?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases