Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION]; Is the Droid actually hostile, or is the Imp Doctor dead before that happens?

@ The Others; Without being able to communicate with the Felucians anyway, I don't think we can reason with them and the doctor released them to attack us. Is there a way to herd them out an open door to go after the two troopers in the gun turret area? Or are we going to just put them out of their misery?

possum

First Post
It's possible for you to lure them back to the Stormtroopers, but you'd have to lead them to the gun nest, and risk being shot by them yourselves on top of the angry mutants and med droid chasing after you.

And yes, the override has been triggered and the droid will fight.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks, Possum.

I was actually thinking of just luring them out of the medilab and then slipping back in the other door and let them wander around until they discover the troopers.

But I guess we really don't know IC that they would attack anyone other than us. I have been assuming that they are crazed and they would attack anything that moves, but that might not be true.

Not sure stunning them is very kind, maybe they need to be put down to end their suffering. Dunno.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
As long as there's life, there's hope. :)

P.S. The droid probably doesn't have a locked access either, so it can be shut down fairly easily.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
As long as there's life, there's hope. :)

P.S. The droid probably doesn't have a locked access either, so it can be shut down fairly easily.
As Mack is next I would like to do this, but with RL time constraints, perhaps BF can elaborate what he means for me. ;)

Sorry, busy holiday and I will not be able to update IC today, possibly tomorrow neither.

I think Mack was missed earlier, his Reflex is 20.

Binder Fred

[Sblock=Knowledge(Droids) DC10 or Mechanics DC10]Most droids, i.e. all those who don't have the Locked Access feature, have their off swift on the outside of their body. They can be shut down with a single successful melee attack roll. Droids *with* locked access, like TB, have to be rendered disabled or helpless before they can be shutdown that way.

I think the felucian is definitively the greater threat right now though.[/sblock]

Binder Fred

Hello all,
I'll be going in the field on tuesday up until christmas, so expect slower posting from me for that length of time. AKA the usual. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases