Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am not able to look through walls, per say.
Is Keyton lying?

Sense Surrounding actually does just that, ignoring total concealment and cover to make a perception check. That's a UtF DC20 check, Mir can do it by taking a 10. At least that is how it's working in another game I am playing.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BTW, I leave on a business trip for 4 days out of the country. I should have Internet, but I might be short on time. When I get back other RL issues will take away my gaming next weekend, so I might be scarce for the next 7 days.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yep. This game has the distinguished honor of being my longest running game as a player, here at EnWorld and other PbP sites.

Glad to see that everyone is still here and posting pretty regularly. :)

possum

First Post
It's not the longest pbp game that I've been a part of, but it is likely the most fun. Interestingly enough, you're all pretty much at the part that I joined the DoD game that I'm currently playing on a virtual tabletop. We're almost done with it, and I know that you all will like the latter portions of the adventure path if we're able to last that long.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No worries, the Mack-man's not going anywhere. :p

I think DR's Republic & Empire game is running longer in RL, but I don't think you can count that as it takes several looong breaks in activity. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases