Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Nebten;
That's a total of 10 on a 4d10. I would go back to Invis Castle. ;)

I saw someone run an experiment rolling a 100 times and it was over a point lower than average. I tried to find that post again, but it got deleted. Maybe big brother don't want the secret out of the bag. :p

Nebten

First Post
Its 4d8, but its still poor form.

I had heard that the local roller was lower, but then I also heard that IC rolls high. At least my d20s have been donig better here, but in my 4th ed game I couldn't hit anything all encounter and I'm typically pretty clutch. I thought about it but then again I'm lazy too =v).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Do we need to discuss tactics OOC? I think we are on the same page, but not sure.

We are planning to be out of sight from the doorway, so the troopers have to enter the room to see us, correct? Mir's illusion is only to help with that plan, I think.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor's plan is to let them come in, look left, see the "wall", look right, see the bodies and move in to investigate (or just turn that way would be enough). TB triggers the door with his telescopic arm, we quietly slaughter them with the help of surprise and we're good -- until somebody notices them missing from the front door, that is... Sound good?

Firing right as they enter is a sure fire way to get even more troopers coming in, I think (a lot of noise).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, so I should move Mack to be out of sight from the doorway, prone and behind cover near the comms console then.

Who is going to initiate the ambush? Mack once they get into his LOS with a readied attack?

Nebten

First Post
Keyton would like too since he can close the gap and he's more effective in melee. I could ready a charge action to set things off.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases