Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The trigger for the ambush should be the closing of the door, I think, since without it we're back to holding a battle "in plain sight", as it were.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Maybe Keyton should give the order to TB. With Mir busy, he can Sense Surroundings and get his Jedi senses on the reinforcements and know how many and where they are moving to so we are properly timed.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sorry for the delay, folks. It's been a series of 12 to 14h days with bad sleep in between for me here, but I'm now back in town for a while and should be able to catch up today or tomorrow at the latest. Again, sorry about this.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
As the vote is apparently two in favor of 'play it by ear and hope for the best', Sloor will use a force point to force the issue, as previously discussed. I really do feel it's our best chance of success.
Actually, you don't need to waste a FP, since we have only been discussing it 1-2RL, and I don't think we really have a fundamental disagreement.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Actually, I realize that the source material doesn't have the outside troopers coming in, but I do find that unrealistic and think it should be prevented against in RPing.

Also we need to blow up the facility before we leave, so contacting the ship might be premature since we haven't released the Admiral yet. But I did it anyway since that appeared to be the consensus. Then we rescue the Admiral first. We might even be able to use our regular commlinks, we haven't even tried that yet.

I still intend to clear out the facility of all the bad guys and I suggest we drag the troopers' armor along so we can get some better gear. When we do get picked up we won't have to carry it very far.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: If you're asking about the medbay gurney's, they're pretty much bolted to the ground. Let's say that there is one that's movable (and working) in the med bay itself. It can't carry more than an average weighted human male, though.
You said there was a repulsor sled, but we can take and use a gurney too. ;)

The question I was referring to not being answered yet were if Mack sees anything in the gun turret area. Mack took a look and I did not want to assume it was no longer manned. I am assuming there is no one in the hallway outside the comms room.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases