Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Emergency back and forth to the field to tie up some loose ends. Back now, but kinda tired. Should have a post for you guys tomorrow though. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION];
If you are ready to start the new IC thread for chapter 2, we can as far as I am concerned. The role-playing that Mack and Sloor are doing can continue separately on the old one. I think the others are ready to continue, and I don't feel that we need to hold things up. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Oh, I saw that the Chapter 2 IC thread is up and it jumps forward in time for 2 weeks.

I got no problem skipping ahead, but we will need some closure on the current events in Chapter 1. We are needing to get paid and we have some loot to deal with.

Are we going to do this off-camera?

possum

First Post
We'll finish it up in chapter 1 once Mack and Sloor's talk is done. I just did the second right now to give you all a kind of preview, as well as the option of jumping right in if you wish.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, rather than hold things up, we can re-continue it later. I foresee another waiting period after we really reach the break point. Sloor and Mack can solve the problems of the galaxy over some homemade hooch that we can get from some engineering mugs aboard the frigate. :p

Songdragon

Explorer
Over the two weeks that have past... was there time to get upgrades or some new equipment? Or are we doing that in the new thread?

Also, I completely forgot how much we got from the first part of Traitor's Gambit and how much we were getting for retrieving the Admiral?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Don't know what's left in your pockets from the first half, but we got 500 off Maya plus 1300 each from selling the gear.

We were promised 2000 each for the Felucian run. Also known as "Frekking cheap," quoth the Sloor. :)

Remove ads