Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Nebten

First Post
Hey gang. I'm going to pull out of the campaign. I am not enjoying the system as much as I thought I would as a player. Before this event, I GM'ed a summer of SWSA before the game came apart. I had a great time then, but it didn't really translate as a player now. Here I never really got into the flow of things and quite honestly, I don't like the Jedi class. Plus when they stopped producing SWSA products, that took the wind out of my sails for the system too.

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter and beyond.

~Neb

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry to see 'Baton Boy' go. :( Take care Neb.

So any ideas on who to ask to join us? It would appear to be similar situation as the other game. Wanna ask Toasterferret? He plays with Song and I in A Soul Indiscretion, maybe he would like to play.

I remember the 2000cr we were promised. Since we also left behind that military grade hover sled, we should get paid for that too. I have recorded on my sheet the correct balance on my cred stick before the mission and Mack owes Bael 400cr.

possum

First Post
Hey gang. I'm going to pull out of the campaign. I am not enjoying the system as much as I thought I would as a player. Before this event, I GM'ed a summer of SWSA before the game came apart. I had a great time then, but it didn't really translate as a player now. Here I never really got into the flow of things and quite honestly, I don't like the Jedi class. Plus when they stopped producing SWSA products, that took the wind out of my sails for the system too.

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy the next chapter and beyond.

~Neb

I hate to see you go, Nebten. It was fun having you play. Thanks for the honesty, though, as well as the notice.

toasterferret

Explorer
Hi all, Perrin PN'd me about you guys losing a player and needing another. I just figured I would come in and post my interest.

I play with Perrin and Songdragon over in Living Pathfinder, and would love to get in on some more games.

I can roll up anything you might be missing, Ive got lots of great character ideas floating around my head, so just let me know!

Songdragon

Explorer
Heya TF...

At present we have...

Sloor Sanbraiz (Binder Fred) a Besalisk Scoundrel/Solider (Seems to mix it up in melee a a lot. Just got himself a vibro-mace) He is also our Face.

TB - Droid - used mainly for our first aid. Great commentary on organics (technically Sloor's)

Mack Granger (PerrinMiller) a human Solider (All about ranged combat) He has our tech skills (mechanics and computer use)

Mir Malone (Songdragon) human Scout/Scoundrel (main Force-User and has some ranged usefulness) She has many force powers and the Illusion talent which has been helpful. (( I plan to pick up Treat Injury next level))

Kyton was the Jedi in our group (player has decided that the system was not working for him and has moved on... *waves to Nebtn if he stops by*)

We have just completed our mission and are not on a Nebulon-B frigate, the Resurgence. Have a 2 weeks downtime... and hope to pick things up again here soon.

As a group we work well enough together, even when the characters have some disagreements. But it is some good RPing. :)

I cannot speak for Possum, but I would be happy to have you along with us.

(The campaign is the Dawn of Defiance series of mods... so we have been using the RULES for that campaign, and you can use other Saga books, just note the book and page you are using for your character, to make it easier on our GM.)

possum

First Post
Heya TF...

At present we have...

Sloor Sanbraiz (Binder Fred) a Besalisk Scoundrel/Solider (Seems to mix it up in melee a a lot. Just got himself a vibro-mace) He is also our Face.

TB - Droid - used mainly for our first aid. Great commentary on organics (technically Sloor's)

Mack Granger (PerrinMiller) a human Solider (All about ranged combat) He has our tech skills (mechanics and computer use)

Mir Malone (Songdragon) human Scout/Scoundrel (main Force-User and has some ranged usefulness) She has many force powers and the Illusion talent which has been helpful. (( I plan to pick up Treat Injury next level))

Kyton was the Jedi in our group (player has decided that the system was not working for him and has moved on... *waves to Nebtn if he stops by*)

We have just completed our mission and are not on a Nebulon-B frigate, the Resurgence. Have a 2 weeks downtime... and hope to pick things up again here soon.

As a group we work well enough together, even when the characters have some disagreements. But it is some good RPing. :)

I cannot speak for Possum, but I would be happy to have you along with us.

(The campaign is the Dawn of Defiance series of mods... so we have been using the RULES for that campaign, and you can use other Saga books, just note the book and page you are using for your character, to make it easier on our GM.)

Thanks, Songdragon, for the summary. It's been a little hectic week for me, workwise. I'd like to see, from you toasterferret, is a third level character. While the others aren't on the Nebulon-B, you are, for some reason or the other. Give me a writeup of what you want your character to be.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If you want some opinions TF, just let us know.

I think we each earned about 2000cr from the 1st mission and 2000cr + loot from the second. So you should have a decent amount of cash to work with.

toasterferret

Explorer
Sounds great! My preliminary idea is a watchcircle initiate jedi consular, focused around using the farseeing power to grant rerolls on attk rolls to the party.

Could change though.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases