Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

possum

First Post
I think Possum is still out from moving. Hasn't checked back in yet.

re: Treasury
Current value will be 8100cr after not buying a veridicator and buying the expansion module for TB. Plus we still have that sled at 8000cr value (4000cr resale).

Then we each get our 2000cr payments. Rough wealth gained up to now is roughly 9500cr each based on what we paid out for Keyton.

However, Darius would start with max credits for 1st level. But to take part in the group's shared assets would require some buy-in from that 9500cr. Basically whatever the pay-out is (when we do that) subtracted from 5000cr. Roughly just over 2000cr.

By not worrying about every little credit, I think Darius can start with maximum starting credits + 7000cr to be on par with the rest of us and we can consider his character included as an equal share of loot still kept that will be sold later (i.e. Hover sled).

Yeah, I am. Right now, I'm posting on a library computer. I got my computer hooked up last night, but the phone jack (still on dialup) wasn't working. It may get fixed today, but no promises. Sorry for the lengthy delay, everyone, I honestly thought that it wouldn't take this long.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hey there, folks! I have some vacation time coming up so I'll be away from my computer from sunday to thursday (we're going to a cabin in the woods). Feel free to NPC Sloor and TB if need be.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
What she said. :)

With my usual perfect timing I've fallen sick as a dog, so I'm still here as well (headache, muscle aches and all :.-(). Life just sucks sometimes...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Man, that sucks BF. Take care.

I think we are just waiting on approval of TF's character and a GM update when Possum finds the time. Perhaps you will be better by then, eh? :)

possum

First Post
Ok, here is the preliminary sheet. I left off equipment until i get a hard total that I can spend.

History should be up tomorrow.

Darius Thran

Sorry for the delay, last few days have been pretty crazy and I haven't been home much to post.

Backstory: Darius narrowly escaped Order 66, but his Jedi Master, Master Kwon Denasi was not so lucky. Darius was out on a lone scouting assignment when the order came down, and after seeing his master murdered at the hands of the clones, he siezed his opportunity during the confusion to slip away. He snuck aboard and stowed away on a freighter vessel bound for Alderan. Darius was desperate, but remembered Senator Bail from a previous assignment he and his master were on. They had provided security for Senator Organa during an assassination scare, so he knew the senator was likely the one person left in the Galaxy that he could count on the help him obtain a new identity and blend into the crowd.

Senator Organa remembered the young jedi, and quickly set him up with a new identity as a mercenary, then promptly employed him. During his briefing, he was told that a team had been sent out to retrieve a VIP from a prison camp on Felucia, and Darius would be joining them once they rendezvoused aboard the Resurgence.

Should I assume my starting credits are normal starting credits plus the 5000 credit share the rest of the party got from the last mission, or is there a different number for me?

Character looks good. I'm going by the RCR Hero's Guide and you'll have 3000 credits to work with. Add 1k to it to balance the party a little bit.

And I hope you get to feeling better, Binder Fred

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Hey all, the earthquake hit east of Tokyo where I work. :)I was in a Skyscraper at the time and it was NOT fun. :)Internet is spotty but appears to be okay from my iPhone, but not my office.:) So my schedule is going to FUBAR'd. It is after 1:00am and I am stuck at my office because the commuter trains are all stopped until the morning at least. I will likely not be able to sleep as aftershocks keep rocking the place every 20-30 minutes.:) Freaking annoying. So, I have time to do gaming, but the sites won’t load.

Remove ads