Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

possum

First Post
OOC: Hey all, the earthquake hit east of Tokyo where I work. :)I was in a Skyscraper at the time and it was NOT fun. :)Internet is spotty but appears to be okay from my iPhone, but not my office.:) So my schedule is going to FUBAR'd. It is after 1:00am and I am stuck at my office because the commuter trains are all stopped until the morning at least. I will likely not be able to sleep as aftershocks keep rocking the place every 20-30 minutes.:) Freaking annoying. So, I have time to do gaming, but the sites won’t load.

Yeah, I heard about that, but I wasn't able to get a lot of details. Glad you're doing okay. Just join back in when you're able, I'm pretty sure all of us understand.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Alright! I'm back home and sort of, kind of past the whole caughing thing (yeah!). How are *you* doing, Perrin?

FYI, as a player I'm waiting for and answer to the bit below from ex-admiral Varth, and then I'm ready kick off chapter two in style!

“Saw you think the rebellian has *a chance* awf winning this thing then? Your fellaw awfficers turning awer way when we shawve the evidence in their frekking face maybe?” Some people are squeamish that way.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hey guys, I am doing fine and have still been able to post everyday in other games. Tokyo still has worries about aftershocks, but the little tremors are no longer so frequent. I only remember a few yesterday, but we are on alert for a significant quake by Thursday or Friday. With the settling down of the aftershocks, the probability is decreasing though.

Public transportation and power shortages are not likely to improve in the near term (I am suppose to have a scheduled blackout in my area from 18:30-22:30 daily, but it got canceled yesterday) and I am working from home again today and tomorrow.

The biggest worry now is the nuclear reactor meltdowns and things are still pretty uncertain. I am pretty far away from there, but we have been told to stay inside in the event of a meltdown to avoid potential radiation contamination anyway. The news on CNN is pretty much all that's available to us here as well, so some of you know as much as I do on that situation.

But enough of that... Let's play! :p Can we get Darius in the game and move on to Chapter Two? We can wrap up the buying and selling OOC.

Nebten

First Post
Yah, a little meltdown never hurt anybody. I did think of ya when I heard about everything going on in Japan Perrin. I'm glad that you aren your family are fine and you are still gamin' ;).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hey All,

I have had enough. I have plane tickets to leave Tokyo in the morning and I am taking my family (even my in-laws) stateside. I will likely be back on-line in about 2-3 days, once I arrive, what else am I going to do with myself.

Wish me luck and I hope to return soon. :)

PM

toasterferret

Explorer
ok, have the character sheet up, but I will be out of town until monday and may not be able to post this weekend.

Thanks for being patient everyone!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases