Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I think we are waiting on Possum to tell us about the equipment handling and upgrades. It all seems reasonable if they are stocked decently. Mack plans to have some grenades as normal arsenal from now on if possible too.

Then we need an inject of TF's new character, correct?

And I thought we were called to a meeting with the Captain, and the purpose of it was no revealed yet.

So... Possum, I think we are waiting on you for multiple things. ;)

possum

First Post
I think we are waiting on Possum to tell us about the equipment handling and upgrades. It all seems reasonable if they are stocked decently. Mack plans to have some grenades as normal arsenal from now on if possible too.

Then we need an inject of TF's new character, correct?

And I thought we were called to a meeting with the Captain, and the purpose of it was no revealed yet.

So... Possum, I think we are waiting on you for multiple things. ;)

Well, pretty much any upgrades are possible, just tell me about them and I'll give the final yes or no on whether they can be done aboard the ship. TF's character will first be introduced at the meeting, and that's technically part of the second module.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor upgrades:
Vibro-axe (Ojom mace) - 500cr
Detonite X 3 - 500cr each
Ion grenade X 3 - 750cr
Stun grenades X 3 - 750cr

TB upgrades:

+3 Str boost (for carrying stuff) - 3000cr
Surgery Kit -1000cr
Surgical Expertise module - 1000cr
Mechanics skill - 500cr
Use Computer skill - 500cr
Comm Jammer- 5000cr (SGtD) + 2 Int - 2000cr
Trade Hover for Flight - 3600cr

Medical Interface Visor (KotOR) -1500cr
Vid-vox Scrambler (galaxy of intrigue pg66) - 3400cr

perrinmiller

Adventurer
This needs some trimming as our Treasury only has 15000cr in it before we start upgrading TB.

Mack has both Mechanics and Use Computer. But he can program them so the cost should be nothing for those.
Minimum cost for upgrades:
3000cr - Str Boost (assuming that is necessary)
1000cr - Surgical Kit
1000cr - Surgical expertise Module
1500cr - Medical Interface Visor

That leaves only 8500cr to split up for our individual shares. The vid-vox scrambler now appears to be a nice to have thing.

Mack wants to spend for his gear:
1200cr Computer Interface Visor
1000cr for Improved Accuracy to his Blaster Rifle.
800cr for 4 frag grenades
500cr for 2 stun grenades
Would like to upgrade his Heavy Blaster for Improved Accuracy as well if I can afford it.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I thought we were pulling things out of ship inventory on Bail's dime? If they have to pay for it, the rest of TB's upgrades would of course come from Sloor's cut of the pie.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BF, I am all for spending the 8500cr from the group's treasury before paying out the individual shares. Mack can do the programming for Mechanics and Use Computers by taking a 10, IIRC. He has the skill and will purchase the Computer Interface Visor beforehand.

After that, the other stuff, appears to be nice to have upgrades that can maybe wait for later if Sloor cannot afford them. We can sell the Hover Sled, remotely if you guys want. Also we need to find out the results of haggling (can we get success with taking a 10?) That will reduce the costs and increase the sale value significantly in both directions.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases