Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Wow, rough first day Perrin. You have my heartfelt sympathies.

Good luck on the job hunt from me as well, though I'm not too worried: engineers have God on their side, after all. (He was an engineer too, apparently ;)).

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Thanks guys, I have good family support here in Japan and back in the States if it comes to that. I am catching up on my gaming tonight, slowly but surely.:p

And God is probably tell me something. It will work out in the end I am sure.

Binder Fred

Hey there, folks. Summer again and time for me to venture out into the field once more. I'll be going out on monday so expect slower posting for the next 20 days or so. Sorry about that.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Summer already, BF. My how time flies. :p

OOC: Please roll a bank of initiatives and place yourselves on the tactical map.

You should be around the center of the map, surrounded by the swoop gang (to be added later). The dark spots in the map are holes in the street, leading to a large fall.
Are we still in the taxi? It would appear to be a good place to maintain cover if these local gangers want to start shooting.

So I think the back seat is Mack is back left, Mir in middle, Darius back right with Sloor up front with TB? Or are we being artificially ejected form our transportation? ;)

Initiative (1d20+8=12, 1d20+8=23, 1d20+8=20)

Binder Fred

Property visit is finished, moving to the camp tomorrow. They're having some problems with their internet right now, by the way, problems which they're hoping to have fixed by tomorrow. But if not, parts will have to be shipped down on monday. So fair warning, I might not have access until at least then -- technical problems being what they are.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases