Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
The biker right next to the charging Darius fires his blaster pistol at the Jedi, drawing a quick slash from the Jedi. (Hits Ref 17 for 18 damage if he survives the AoO).
Bit confused by this. I didn't think firing a ranged wepon was something that provoked an AoO in Saga (I sort of remember Mack doing that very thing a couple of times, actually). It's not listed on p.156, so I'm missing something... a force power or a feat or something?

toasterferret

Explorer
You know, I think you are right BF.

But since I already made the AoO, lets just say that I activated my Shien Deflection power, which would have allowed me to do just that. I had intended to do so in the first place anyhow.

possum

First Post
Bit confused by this. I didn't think firing a ranged wepon was something that provoked an AoO in Saga (I sort of remember Mack doing that very thing a couple of times, actually). It's not listed on p.156, so I'm missing something... a force power or a feat or something?

You're right, it doesn't. I think it's in another system about ranged attacks in melee drawing one. Mistake's been made, I'll let the results stand.

toasterferret

Explorer
Well, as I said before, I have a reactionary force power that allows me to move up to an opponent and make an attack when a ranged attack is fired. I'll just count it used for this encounter.

Songdragon

Explorer
For the illusion talent (JTAM p.14), is there a range on it? I have read the talent over and do not see the range.

The thought was to create an illusion to drive the gang leader, back our way. Is it possible, or is she just too far?

possum

First Post
For the illusion talent (JTAM p.14), is there a range on it? I have read the talent over and do not see the range.

The thought was to create an illusion to drive the gang leader, back our way. Is it possible, or is she just too far?

It doesn't say... Go ahead and do it, I think you can see the swoop at the moment.

Remove ads