Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
So they are...

Wow, looking at the 20, 40 and 80 foot radius ones, I can understand why they decided to simplify those things. No way you can re-create those on the fly in the middle of a gaming session!

Last edited:

possum

First Post
I can attest to that, especially the 40 ft. radius one. I play a Druid in a Pathfinder Society game and Entangle comes up quite a bit when I play.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hmmm, I always thought Saga Edition was doing the same things as 4th Ed, that's why there are no templates. A 2 square radius makes a 4SQ x 4SQ area. That's the way we always played it.

On Mack's last turn, he used Battle Analysis, and I am not sure I got the results.

Before I decide what to do, will a new map update be coming? Not sure I need one, but I am wondering if Mir's Mind Trick worked or not. That will certainly make a difference in Mack's target selection.

possum

First Post
It was in Jedi Counciling 107 where they stated that area effects were the same as RCR and 3.5 D&D.

With the Battle Analysis, I thought that I stated that Zayda was is really bad shape. That's all for the badly wounded, though.

If you need a map, ask and I'll get you a map. It seemed like Mir's Mind Trick worked, but you can't fully tell yet.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yeah, Possum does this neat thing where you can only see the true effects of mind-affecting powers on the affectees turn (which makes a lot of sense when you think about it). It's the same for Sloor's Intimidation attempts.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Have you guys decided what you'd like to do with this game?
Still working on it, guys.

-----

Let's assume TF uses a FP, we need the hit.

Particularly if Sloor doesn't spend the DP. We sort of got ourselves into a situation where we could not gang up on targets to take them down one at a time so...

There is no reason to conserve the FP as we are getting close to leaving up again as well. Pretty much use it or lose it. :p

Dr Simon

Explorer
Let me know if you need me. If you decide you're fine with 4 players I'm willing to concede to ahayford; I've plenty to keep me busy :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases