Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I didn't assign Sloor a destiny. Hm... [MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION], you know where the story path is going better than anyone; would you be willing to implement a "secret" destiny for Sloor? Give the big lug a few hints and off he goes. :) PM me and we can discuss it (I'm thinking something along the lines of Destruction or, better, Education (specific person or founding/funding a pivotal organisation/gang/underworld network)?).

OOC: EDIT = Off in the field till Sunday, so please expect the usual reduced posting rate, folks!

Binder Fred

Are we waiting for me? I'm waiting on Zayda to do my turn, but if need be, *do* assume Sloor will use a Destiny Point to make the attack a "miss" (i.e. I would like to leave the "clean off his feet" part there for effect - and the almost perfect match with Mir's actions "He's down, take a rest" - and continue on from there.).

Last edited:

Binder Fred

OOC: This would seem like a perfect place for someone to take over Darius, right? In order to bring him to the present (i.e. the begining of his round), I suggest the following:
Momentarily disoriented from the grenade blast, Darius renews his assault with the stun baton, fervently wishing he had his sabers.

1d20+4=16
2d6+4=10
While his right baton forces the brute to block high, the other twacks hard against the opposite flank... right on a huge armored plate!

OOC: Darius uses a FP: 1d6=6
The Force is still with him though, as are the skills taught him by master Kwon: he manages to tweak the blow at the last second, turning it into a skidding strike over the plate and beyond, sizzling a line of hairy green flesh on his opponent! The move has thrown him slightly off balance though.

The two Karg brothers currently engaged in melee continue their assault upon their targets, swinging their blades at Sloor and Darius respectively.

"Oh, there goes Sloor... AND Darius. No, no, he's still on his feet. That was a miss. Somehow."

OOC: Darius uses a Destiny Point to make the attack miss.

With all that, I make him at 30/44 HP, 5/6 FP and 2 DP.

By the way [MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION], did that grenade take Zayda down??? Mack might be able/willing to take an aimed shot at him next round if he isn't...

possum

First Post
OOC: The grenade did indeed take Zayda down. Let me get a new map for you all.

And I believe that we've come to a decision regarding our new opening; welcome [MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION] to our group. @ahayword , thanks for the interest and the interesting character concepts.

Dr Simon, can you take over Darius for now and then introduce your new character a little later in the future?

Dr Simon

Explorer
Okay, I think I'm up to speed here. Can you just clarify something for me - Darius is currently armed with a stun baton only, right? And Gamorrean 3 is on its way to attack the enemy droid after being confused by Mir?

Songdragon

Explorer
Looking at the character sheet... the Stun Baton is what he has in hand now, he does have a Heavy Blaster Pistol and his Lightsaber (concealed).

Krag Bro 2 (one of the 3 Gamorrean's) is the one going to chat with the driod about throwing grenades at him. Krag Bro 3 is the one in melee with Darius.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases