Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread] - Page 66

+ Log in or register to post
Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
    3 rings to bind them all! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Binder Fred
    Hm, @Dr Simon ? Not to put too fine a point on it, but the actions I described were to bring you up to the present (i.e. Use a FP on Darius' attack *last round*, use a Destiny point against Karg bro attack *this round*). Since Darius is last in the ini order, that means he still hasn't acted *THIS* round! Be a shame to waste it. With the description you provided, I think you'd just need to add an attack and damage roll to be in business.

By the by, I'm going out again tomorrow, back on monday. Do my best to post once somewhere in there.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Fastus, blacksmith of flames in Tailspinner's Jade Regent (Pathfinder)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)
    Nightshift, a teleporting security guard in Jemal's Mutant Rising (PL10 M&M)

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Binder Fred
    Bad connection. I'll have something for you guys tomorrow.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Antares, an Elven fighter/mage in Gambler1650's Legacy of the Silver Dragon 1 2 (S&S 4th)
    Memorable games
    Sloor Sanbraiz, a Besalisk scoundrel in Possum's Dawn of Defiance I II (Star Wars Saga)
    Seif al Mariam, a touareg guide in Relique du Madde's Warlords of the Red Sands (PL6 M&M)

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    Are you sure? Not that I'm turning down a free attack , but I thought that the rolls I used from toasterferret came at the end of the round just gone. I think it might be less confusing now to wait until Darius is next up .
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Binder Fred
    Pretty sure. And seeing as Darius is down after that Karg + RX attack, it would seem he's got a vested interrest in taking down his Karg before that attack can be made.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Memorable games

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Binder Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    OOC: You can only move in a straight line during a charge unless you have the Improved Charge feat.
    Uh, I *can* trace a straight line from Q19 to V18 (all in unobstructed terrain, I think).

Or are you saying the charge line needs to follow the grid? If so, that seems to unecessarely bind a rule that makes perfect physical sense (you need to run straight at the target to gain Charge benefits) to a completely OOC convention (a square grid coordinate system to simplify combat). I mean, what if the grid was hex-based? Or the background map oriented just a little bit differently? Would the charge rules be applied differently for exactly the same starting and ending positions? That seems to fail the RL logic test in my book, but YMMV of course.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Memorable games

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore possum
    You know, I've been thinking a lot about that rule. As written, the standard 200 meter sprint cannot be performed, because you have to go in a straight line while running (the race itself is halfway on a curve and then a straightaway).

Okay, who's up for a house rule revoking this to as long as you have the movement and don't get ridiculous?

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Ignore Binder Fred
    Maybe an Acrobatics, Ride or Pilot roll to deviate from RL straight lines? DC set by the sharpness of the turn, min 15.
    So it goes.
    Active characters
    Memorable games

Defender (Lvl 8)

GM's Day Gygax Memorial Fund Pathfinder

Ignore perrinmiller
    Sounds fine on house rule. Though I haven't had time to look closely.

Sorry, I will be slow updating or posting lite across the board this week.

I need to do some job related stuff at night, severely curtailing my gaming the next few days. Mentally wiped today, but I should be recharged on Thursday/Friday.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore Songdragon
    Sounds good to me.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore possum
    Okay, that's pretty much a majority :P . House rule passed. Charge works and HP taken off of the droid.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast