Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Hm, [MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION]? Not to put too fine a point on it, but the actions I described were to bring you up to the present (i.e. Use a FP on Darius' attack *last round*, use a Destiny point against Karg bro attack *this round*). Since Darius is last in the ini order, that means he still hasn't acted *THIS* round! Be a shame to waste it. :) With the description you provided, I think you'd just need to add an attack and damage roll to be in business.

By the by, I'm going out again tomorrow, back on monday. Do my best to post once somewhere in there.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Are you sure? Not that I'm turning down a free attack ;), but I thought that the rolls I used from toasterferret came at the end of the round just gone. I think it might be less confusing now to wait until Darius is next up .

Binder Fred

Pretty sure. And seeing as Darius is down after that Karg + RX attack, it would seem he's got a vested interrest in taking down his Karg before that attack can be made. :)

Binder Fred

OOC: You can only move in a straight line during a charge unless you have the Improved Charge feat.
Uh, I *can* trace a straight line from Q19 to V18 (all in unobstructed terrain, I think).

Or are you saying the charge line needs to follow the grid? If so, that seems to unecessarely bind a rule that makes perfect physical sense (you need to run straight at the target to gain Charge benefits) to a completely OOC convention (a square grid coordinate system to simplify combat). I mean, what if the grid was hex-based? Or the background map oriented just a little bit differently? Would the charge rules be applied differently for exactly the same starting and ending positions? That seems to fail the RL logic test in my book, but YMMV of course.

possum

First Post
You know, I've been thinking a lot about that rule. As written, the standard 200 meter sprint cannot be performed, because you have to go in a straight line while running (the race itself is halfway on a curve and then a straightaway).

Okay, who's up for a house rule revoking this to as long as you have the movement and don't get ridiculous?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sounds fine on house rule. Though I haven't had time to look closely.

Sorry, I will be slow updating or posting lite across the board this week.

I need to do some job related stuff at night, severely curtailing my gaming the next few days. Mentally wiped today, but I should be recharged on Thursday/Friday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases