Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
In case there is confusion, Mack's coughing was a why he said "excuse me". His voice is still low, talking only with his companions, not Darga.

I figure that if TB can pass a DC30 Knowledge life sciences check, he might be able to identify Mack's disease, characterswappingitis. Then it will take a Treat Injury check of probably DC30 as well. :p

possum

First Post
In case there is confusion, Mack's coughing was a why he said "excuse me". His voice is still low, talking only with his companions, not Darga.

I figure that if TB can pass a DC30 Knowledge life sciences check, he might be able to identify Mack's disease, characterswappingitis. Then it will take a Treat Injury check of probably DC30 as well. :p

I've had a couple of my very early RPG characters come down with that. Never exhibited symptoms, though, they just never showed up that next session.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
So far I am just foreshadowing. ;)

[MENTION=17674]possum[/MENTION]; If you can give me a little bit of info to work with, I can mentally begin drafting how write Mack for exiting and Sonja coming in. Dr Simon might also need some of this info too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases