Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Dr Simon

Explorer
I think the key to this game's longevity is the great characterisation and the interacions between the characters, really brings it alive.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You may have missed this bit, Perrin (emphasis mine):
"Yes," the droid states as he sees the frozen humans for the first time. "That is not something that I was aware of." He gives a slight shrug motion before leaving.
I assumed he was still around since Sloor asked him another question and the droid had not responded yet.

I was thinking we might need to ask him some more questions about Demos.

possum

First Post
Convention went really well. I did a lot of good shopping and got a bunch of the comics I need, making many more comics that I need... Got a hardcover of Life & Times of Scrooge McDuck signed by Don Rosa as well as bought the newest Clone Wars mini-trade directly from the artist.

Went to a used bookstore chain and got some good RPG books, sadly none that will be used against you guys. Mainly D6 Star Wars stuff.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor, at least, is waiting on the appearance of the medical droid plus or minus a reaction from Darga to his words. If he *doesn't* react, Sloor would like to try and bring back the topic of the slave pen inspection, you see... :)

OOC: Sorry, sick in bed today
Get well soon, Perrin! Hope for all our sakes that it's just one of those 24h things.

Dr Simon

Explorer
What? Sick now? Droop now? This sickness doth infect the very lifeblood of our enterprise. 'Tis a perilous gash. 'Tis a very limb, lopped off!

(Sorry, studied Henry IV pt. 1 at school and a lot of it stuck...)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Heh, be glad it cannot be caught thru the Internet. It was one of those days where I ached head to foot, including my teeth, fingers, and even my hair. Yes, you know it is a bad fever when your hair hurts.

I am better now, posting catch up today. I am going to Okinawa for a 2 night vacation and will have my iPhone, but unknown status on the Internet. So I might scarce for the rest of the week. I feel confident to be able to post at least once during that time.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Are we waiting for something specific, or did our respective life-planes just hit a couple of RL busy patches?

Just t be clear, Sloor is waiting for an answer from Darga and Demos, respectively. He's just gotten this idea he's now dying to pitch too. Hury, hury, hury, pretty please? :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases