Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yay, us.

It is great that I have only managed two tiffs in the entire time playing this game. We are still going strong too. High 5's all around.

Oh, and remember, Mack shot first. :p

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Going off on vacation with my family (didn't think I'd get one this year, but since the project is temporarely shut down and all, I'm taking advantage :)). Anyway, I should be Away From Keyboard from tomorrow, noonish, until Thursday next week. Sorry about that, folks!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
What!? You are not taking a laptop and getting on the Internet everyday! tsk, tsk, tsk. :p j/k

Have fun, BF. :)

pst, while he is gone can we make Sloor do something...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It looks like we are all being brought back together in the same scene. But before I post again (since Mir hasn't responded yet to Mack's last post), I was thinking to let the past scenes all wrap up so we are all together once more.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I don't know what the heck's going on, but I cannot access EnWorld from my home Internet most of the time for 2-3 days now. No other issues to my other sites. I appear to have no problem on my iPhone's 3G network. But I cannot post IC like this. Grrrr.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
That was a long pause for people not presently stuck in the limbo of a drilling campaign. I was begining to wonder if my post had gone transparent or something. :)

possum

First Post
Sorry, I've been a bit lazy and I was out of town on the 23rd and yesterday. I think I actually got on international television for half of a second there. I went to St. Louis to attend the 1,000th episode of a wrestling show. It was pretty fun, even though I couldn't see anything that was happening on the entrance ramp.

Dr Simon

Explorer
As for changing characters, I don't mind - I'm quite enjoying playing Darius at the moment. I'm not particularly fixed on playing Boomer and I'm quite happy to do something with Mizza if Perrin really wants to change.

Remove ads