Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I kinda assumed you were posting lite and infrequent because you were not so keen on Darius. ;)

I still don't have a Jedi in play in other games, but my other soldier is no longer in an active game either. I have waited this long, I can wait longer before playing the Sonja Kuurzon character in another game. It is less disruptive to change so Mack might as well stay.

possum

First Post
I kinda assumed you were posting lite and infrequent because you were not so keen on Darius. ;)

I still don't have a Jedi in play in other games, but my other soldier is no longer in an active game either. I have waited this long, I can wait longer before playing the Sonja Kuurzon character in another game. It is less disruptive to change so Mack might as well stay.

Well, it's up to you to do what you want, as I really don't mind either way.

Dr Simon

Explorer

There's not been a lot for him do of late, and his build is such that he's pretty much sunk when pretending not to be a Jedi, but to be honest his taciturn nature is quite useful when I'm too busy to post properly!

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sorry for the delay: hitting a busy-er patch again. I think this past scene will be on the director's cut version of the film anyways. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I head out tomorrow for a few nights stay in the wonderfully small island of Saipan. Staying in a Pacific Islands Club hotel.

Last time I stayed at one of those places (my trip to Guam if anyone remembers from 2 years ago), they only had WiFi available in the lobby, but I was able to find a couch to sit and post some with my laptop. So I might be running silent and dark for a few days since the situation is unknown. But, I should be resuming normal posting schedule on the weekend.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases