Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

possum

First Post
I second Songdragon's remarks.

In addtion, Possum, do you plan on only posting about once a week like your other Star Wars game?

That's mean... Sad and true, unfortunately, but mean... ;)

I'm going to keep up with the thread and post in a timely manner. It's something that I'm working on. :p

Since we're pretty much done, I'm going to go ahead and start the game thread tonight. I'll edit this post when it's up.

And it's up!

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Also, what is up with "Hayabusa" reference? Is this adventure sponsered by a motorcycle company or Ryu from Street Fighter? =v)

Ambrus

Explorer
I've been hard pressed to finalize my character build and background and I unfortunately don't see my schedule lightening up anytime soon. Since I believe that Blackrat has a character ready and is chomping at the bit to play (along with many others) I think it'd be best if I simply bow out of the game before it really gets rolling. Sorry for the hassle. :blush:

possum

First Post
Also, what is up with "Hayabusa" reference? Is this adventure sponsered by a motorcycle company or Ryu from Street Fighter? =v)

Yes, we are being sponsored... No, it's just my usual forum name that I use on pretty much every board I go on, except this one and a few others. A simple mistake, nothing more.

Hate to see you go, Ambrus. Feel free to come back at any time if you wish.

G

Guest 11456

Oops. Sorry for the late reply, but after being sick and having trouble locating my book, I finally put together the beginnings of a character. I have a Noble playboy/playgirl son/daughter of a corrupt, well-known senator (father) and crimelord's daughter (mother). He/she seems like a typical self-absorbed spoiled brat on the outside, but secretly wants to use his/her father's ill-gotten wealth to do some good.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Updated and finish my character

possum: I posted my finished character in the character thread. I hope you will allow me to join and be the fourth player.

Sincerely,
Perry

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sorry to see you go, Ambrus. The build itself seemed a little overpowered (all of the droid advantages, none of the drawbacks) but the concept rocked!

Perrinmiller: told you not to lose hope. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases