Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am home once more, and catching up. WiFi at the hotel was only available in the lobby and I did not have much time to get anything done at EnWorld. Sorry.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Back! And likely for the last time this year: should be home at least until Christmas.... Boy, those four months have been one of the hardest things I've ever done! Like running a 100m dash on marathon-scale distances... Whoo!

Binder Fred

No reaction from you guys, Songdragon? Perrin? This might just be that dramatic pause before the storm we've been waiting for, you know. ;)

Songdragon

Explorer
Sooo... I did some post searching (going through a lot of pages, page by page from the the Traitor's gambit thread, the current campaign thread, and the ooc) and could not find anything about earbud communicator. I found that our comms got some scramblers on them from Organa, but that is is.

I read somewhere from Binder that threads were searchable, but still cannot see anything that would let me search threads.

Binder Fred

Hey there Songdragon. Upper right, just below the list of pages (Page 1 to XXX) you have LinkBack, Thread Tools, Search this Thread and Display Modes. You have to be logged in, of course.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
So no earbud commlinks? Nice group of commandos we made on Felucia. :p

So you guys, have hands-free then instead? Or no? Sheets had nothing, but we are not the best at bookkeeping, lol.

Maybe should get some earbud ones as soon as we can.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases