Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Heh, heh. Binder, I was not commenting that WE have not done a whole lot. Reaching 1000 posts for an IC thread is an accomplishment here at EnW, no doubt.

It was more an observation about other games where they are just role-playing and still reaching high counts. The LPF game I DM is still in the process of getting to know each other and establish the plot hook to head off to a dungeon, and they just reached about 150 posts. They only talked to two NPCs in that time. I think they will hit 200 when they reach the opening encounter.

I was part of a pre-game IC thread (to allow applicants to try-out in a sandbox style format without the GM) and we hit almost 300 in a month. That is when you know you are really role-playing, when you can post everyday without even needing a GM at all, they go on a vacation and you don't even miss them. :p

I am way more impressed that we have 3 of the original players here and running for 2.5 years. My only other game running longer is down to only me and my brother for original members, but it is still going too.

Heh, I am chatty today. I am on vacation at home, nothing to do but sit in front of my computer this morning while my son is at school. I am starting a new job on 9 Oct, transferring from being a contractor to a Federal Government employee here at the Air Force base in Japan. I will have regular hours and less stress (I hope). I doubt, I will get the free time at work to post like I did before the big earthquake last year, but I could get some extra after I get settled into things. The job this past year had very little opportunity.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
We came in a skimmer Radden loaned us (described as "non-descript", as I recall :)). *Might* still be around... Then again and on the other hand, considering Radden's rather precipitous exit he just *might* have used it to carry out his own get-away.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Alright, just found out that I have to do an emergency fill-in over at one of our drilling campaigns (medical emergency apparently). Expect slower postings for the next few days, but I should be back by tuesday at the latest (i.e. I'll be back on tuesday :)).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No worries, mate. Have fun, be safe.

I have been playing catch up all week. I started a new job this week, and need to get up an hour earlier. Translation, go to bed earlier and lose just over an hour of posting time. :(

But, at least I am not longer the cable guy working for a company that people don't like and will be a government service worker instead. Say "hello" to being a bureaucrat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases