Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Dr Simon

Explorer
You get spambots on this forum from time to time that simply repeat a chunk of text from earlier in the thread.

Odd, and kind of pointless as they often don't even embed a link in the post to the usual kind of spammer crap.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Gave the guy the beat down. Yay! :angel:

So far new job is boring, only can read Air Force instructions about things I will be responsible for until they get me hooked up with a computer login. :erm:

By Wed it should be resolved. Only takes over a week. Gotta like gov't red tape.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
If nobody has anything else to add, then I gues it's time for the vote! Our options, as presented, are <drum roll please!>: Turn Back, Follow Only, Kidnap and Private Meeting. I'm voting we take the plunge and go Kidnap. What about you guys?

For Dr. Simon: I guess this is the first one of these we've done since you took over Darius. Basically an easy way speed things up. We abide by the will of the majority... unless we don't ;). i.e. we've never used it so far, but we do have the rule that, if you believe strongly enough your way is the right way, you can spend a Force Point to swing the vote your way. Others can swing it back by spending their own FP, and so on and so forth.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION], [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION], [MENTION=23494]Songdragon[/MENTION]? See post above, please?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have been undecided and have been posting such IC. So I was waiting to see what SD and Dr S said here before weighing in. Figured site bein down delayed them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases