Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Dr Simon

Explorer
I don't know about Dr Simon (though I imagine he feels the same), but I would just like to specify that I am fully conscious that this is a game and I'm here to enjoy myself, i.e. my ego/self-worth/deep feelings are *not* deeply invested in this single decision.

What he said. As Dr. Simon, I'm not fussed either way the decision goes, and I agree with BF that the inter-party disagreement is a good opportunity for character development.

As for Darius, he's pretty single-minded when it comes to the Empire, but he's not so invested in the kidnap option as to forgo everything else.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am still thinking about this while SD decides what to do about Mir.

Honestly, if we don't kidnap the Imp, I am not sure what we are doing next either. Sorry, I am feeling a bit lost with too much freedom of choice, perhaps. :p

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Nice, isn't it? :) Or it may be that we're so in synch with the story right now that we don't feel the rails at all, like a balloonist that doesn't feel the wind because he's travelling at exactly the same speed/direction. ;)

As for things left to do, the Demos situation is lacking a proper conclusion at the moment (Sloor has a few thoughts on why that might be). Then there's furthering the Bespin thing, of course. Somehow acquiring the corpsicles. Oh, and there's the "Base 8 vs Base 10" pit trap that we have yet to find out we triggered. :D

But you're right, Perrin, these all feel sort of... sidequest-y compared to the Victra path (at least to me; might be a heat-of-the-moment thing though :)).

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
So, it seems like the group is going to move on the Imperials. I think that I'm going to use the Swoop Gang map from earlier if no one objects to seeing the same map twice.
No objections per se, though that was a pretty drab map as I recall (basically an open field with craters, right?)... How about the map of the initilal Sel Zonn promenade encounter (we never actually saw that one)? It could represent a (relatively quiet) alley were we managed to catch up to the Imperials? Cover items present on that map could now be garbage, crates, futuristic fire hydrants/cred machine/public "scooter" rental stands/what have you?

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Attachments

• alien_floors1_ae.png
    alien_floors1_ae.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 96
  • AsphaltGrey05-h.png
    AsphaltGrey05-h.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Blacktop-a.PNG
    Blacktop-a.PNG
    49.7 KB · Views: 91
  • concrete-g.png
    concrete-g.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DirtBrownMed_04_GT1-g.png
    DirtBrownMed_04_GT1-g.png
    82.3 KB · Views: 79

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Heh, I thought that was about a GB and everyone has broadband Internet nowadays.

Well, if you are able to use the ones I attached, there are more and I can upload a few.
[sblock=Folders of Tiles]Abalone
Alien
Asphalt
Badlands
Bamboo
Bark
BEach
Blood
Bone
Brick
Bubbles
Carpet
Cave
Ceramic
Checkered
Cheese
Cobblestone
Concrete
Corn
Cover
Cracked
Crystal
Dirt
Easrth
Ether
Fancy
Fire
Forest
Fractured
Glass
Gold
Granite
Grass
Holes
Ice
Irregular
Knot
Lava
Leather
Leaves
Linoleum
Marble
Marsh
Mayan
Metal
Moss
Mud
Odd
Organic
Parchment
Pavement
Pearl
Ridged
River
Rock
Roof
Rust
Sand
Sandstone
Scale
Shadows
Ship
Skies
Skin
Slate
Slime
Snow
Spessarite
Stairs
Stone
Stucco
Tar
Technical
Terracotta
TExtures
Tiled
Trees
Water
Wood[/sblock]

Some folders have many pictures, some only a few.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Okay, we have been playing together some years now and I think we can have a friendly discussion.

I would like to discuss a few IC format things:
1. Quoting other characters in the IC thread
2. Binder's "<Response Mack>" cues
3. Mack's picture on every IC post

I am not complaining, but just want to discuss and see what people like or dislike. And see if folks are willing to change if someone doesn't really like something.

Maybe there is others that people want to bring up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases