Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I'm still here!
So post up in the IC thread, Darius my man. :D

(Might as well get the whole planning/what do we do next thing squared out now, right? And: nice to have you still on board, Dr Simon. Much appreciated.)

Edit and PS: Will be AFK tomorrow, friday: big meeting 3h out of town by plane. Going to be hectic!

Last edited:

possum

First Post
I'm sorry, Binder, Dr. Simon. I appreciate your enthusiasm to continue, but I do feel like I'm wanting to call this game off. I have to say that it was an absolute pleasure GMing every single one of you and I do hope that our paths will cross on this board once again. Thank you.

Possum/Hayabusa

Dr Simon

Explorer
Pity, but I can understand. Two installments of an adventure path is pretty good going for a PbP. I'm interested to know, however, how close we were to finishing. Was there more information about the Sarlacc project to collect, as BF suspected, or was it a case of resuce the Jedi and go?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Yes indeed, at nearly three years this one lasted longer than most. I'll be sorry to see it go.

My idea, based on what Varth told us, was that the Sarlacc is a *big*, important project which is using the Tibanna gas from Darga to do... something (don't know if the timing is right, but my first thought was the first Death Star? That should use *plenty* of weapon's grade Tiibana, right?). i.e. the "Slaves for Tibanna" is just a convenient supply scheme for the *real* Sarlacc, which is situated somewhere at the end of the Bespin supply line. As Sloor mentionned, I don't think there was any other info to be gained on Cato as such - not on the Sarlacc anyway; maybe the jedis had something interresting in their heads (related to the next chapter maybe? Don't know) - Darga's main use was to be as a gateway to his Bespin operation so that we could follow the Supply Chain all the way up to the Sarlacc (had the vague thought of maybe getting *us* carbonite frozen so that we could sneak ourselves into Darga's shipment to the imperials :)). <sigh> A shame Sloor will never know for sure.

As you say, Possum, a pleasure to have roleplayed with you guys, and sorry it didn't last longer, Dr Simon. I too look forward to meeting both of you in other games.

Signing out,
Binder/Sloor

possum

First Post
Pity, but I can understand. Two installments of an adventure path is pretty good going for a PbP. I'm interested to know, however, how close we were to finishing. Was there more information about the Sarlacc project to collect, as BF suspected, or was it a case of resuce the Jedi and go?

We were very close to finishing the second module. You had found out the evidence that you needed (Bespin) and had to rescue the Jedi.

[sblock=What Sarlacc Was]
A prototype Super Star Destroyer[/sblock]

Thanks for understanding, guys.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases