+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Monday, March 1, 2010
Monday, 1st March, 2010, 02:58 PM #1
Hydra (Lvl 25)
Monday, March 1, 2010
New for Subscribers
It's March, and with the new month comes Shelter from the Storm, the third installment in the War of the Burning Sky campagn saga - available for download to EN World subscribers.
Freed from the flames of Innenotdar, the heroes reach the small seaside village of Seaquen and the magical academy, Lyceum.The adventure, like the previous two adventures (The Scouring of Gate Pass and The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar) and the Player's Guide and Campagn Guide, is available to EN World subscribers in both the D&D 4E and D&D 3.5 versions - so you can download either or both, depending which edition of the game you play.
But Seaquen is no safe haven: there are spies, refugees, and a fleet of hostile ships to contend with, to say nothing of an oncoming hurricane which may not be entirely natural.
Can you survive long enough to learn the secrets held at Lyceum, while you struggle to save your shelter from the storm.
Welcome to the third adventure in the War of the Burning Sky Campaign Saga. Throughout the course of the campaign saga, a party of heroes will become involved in an escalating war between mighty magical nations, and after many adventures, military battles, and mysterious intrigue, it will be up to them to decide who will emerge victorious and rule in the aftermath. This adventure weighs in at a mighty 100 pages - the largest adventure in the saga yet!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUkhOKJCfM"]YouTube - War of the Burning Sky Trailer[/ame]
- To download the adventure, check out the subscriber download area here.
- To grab your EN World subscription for just $3 per month and get loads of stuff, simply go here.
- Somehow not convinced? Learn more about the War of the Burning Sky campaign saga right here, or watch the awesome trailer below!
There are two brand new articles today, provided by regular EN World columnists Erik Mona and Jonny Nexus.
D&D 4th Edition News
- Game Night, Chapter Sixteen (Death, Maiming And Resurrection) The latest chapter in Jonny Nexus' hilarious novel, Game Night. Far to the south, and clinging to the face of the world serpent, our heroes are under attack by beasts of flame, tar and fury. Already, Draag lies burning, dead. Who next shall fall? Read on!
- Review of WotBS The Scouring of Gate Pass The first adventure in the War of the Burning Sky Campaign Saga is an overwhelming story of heroism, betrayal, and tragedy, set against the backdrop of a town torn apart by war. But DM’s should be cautious about letting loose the “dogs of war” on inexperienced Players – this module is not for the faint of heart!
- Bigger is Better From Large to Colossal, From Troll to Storm Giant. Rite Publishing Presents a racial class balanced for play alongside your adventuring companions. Let them play In The Company of Giants (PFRPG). This new race and racial class is designed for use by player characters at every level of play, with custom special abilities and feats based on elemental powers and subrace paths such as ettins, and frost giants.
- Monday Monster at Kobold Quarterly Wild and deadly, the suturefly offers a little Pathfinder taste of what's in store for Tales of the Old Margreve!
- RPG Atmosphere RPG Atmosphere is a new sound mixer designed for use in roleplay gaming. The application comes bundled with a large number of sound effects making it easy for gamemasters to bring sound into their games with little preparation.
- Zombie Sky Press Debuts A small publishing house "dedicated to quality, novelty, and fun in our products". Their initial offering delves into dark magics and is now available with one version for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and one version for 4E.
- Operation Hydra out in print Operation Hydra, a counter-terrorism module for the game Terror Network, is available in print.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on adverts that
- are displayed by
- Google Adsense