Martial / Divine Mastery - and AP's ??

Istar

First Post
Taking M/c Avenger I like the idea of the symbol that gives you extra AP's.'
In fact I dont mind using all my Dailys on these symbols to just get more AP's - up to 1 per encounter.
(forgetting Violet Solitare if I wanted 2 AP's per encounter).

I had Martial Mastery as my rogue has slaying action, action surge etc.

Well I just saw Divine Mastery,

If I have M/C Avenger and swap to an Avenger Encounter Power, when I use an AP

Will I get back a Martial and a Divine encounter power back that I have already used ?

It costs 2 feats to do it, but potentially it could give me an extra encounter power use per fight, or 2 if i use the Solitare.

still not sure its worth 2 feats but I was interested to know if I should pursue it.

DracoSuave

First Post
Taking M/c Avenger I like the idea of the symbol that gives you extra AP's.'
In fact I dont mind using all my Dailys on these symbols to just get more AP's - up to 1 per encounter.
(forgetting Violet Solitare if I wanted 2 AP's per encounter).

I had Martial Mastery as my rogue has slaying action, action surge etc.

Well I just saw Divine Mastery,

If I have M/C Avenger and swap to an Avenger Encounter Power, when I use an AP

Will I get back a Martial and a Divine encounter power back that I have already used ?

It costs 2 feats to do it, but potentially it could give me an extra encounter power use per fight, or 2 if i use the Solitare.

still not sure its worth 2 feats but I was interested to know if I should pursue it.

Avenger Encounter Powers do not have the Martial keyword, and are therefore not martial powers. Therefore, Martial Mastery is not triggered by them in any way.

The only -out of source- keyword I can think of exists for a Warlord Paragon Path... it's a Warlord path but has Shadow powers.

Istar

First Post
Avenger Encounter Powers do not have the Martial keyword, and are therefore not martial powers. Therefore, Martial Mastery is not triggered by them in any way.

The only -out of source- keyword I can think of exists for a Warlord Paragon Path... it's a Warlord path but has Shadow powers.

Sorry I ditn explain it well, I meant taking both Divine Power, Martial Mastery, then when you use an AP you get both back.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases