Trapped in Hell's Basement (DM: Mal Malenkirk Judge:Covaithe)

renau1g

First Post
Ashir moves into the room, his tome at the ready and the genasi spots the ritual circle and the enemies guarding it. "It's time for payback defilers! Servant of the Oni feel this Jadites wrath" Ashir shouts as he points to the closest archer and a ball of fire materializes behind it, the heat burning the man's back. With the elation and adrenaline of casting the most powerful spell he's managed, Ashir then points to Gelname and a spike of ice shoots up from the ground, leaving the enemy's head spinning as the chill ice envelops him.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: to H4
Standard: Flaming Sphere centered on J14 - vs ref(archer); fire damage (1d20+6=17, 2d6+9=16) hits for 16 fire damage
AP: Chill Strike on Gelname - vs fort(gelname); colddamage (1d20+6=26, 2d8+9=24) crit! Hits for 26 cold damage and he's dazed TENT - crit damage (1d6=1)

*At start of Gelname & archer's next turn they take fire damage (1d4+9=13) each. Archer will be dead at start of its turn if I can add properly. 15 (patrin) + 16 (Ashir) + 13 at start of turn = 44 total damage

Immediate Reaction: If an enemy moves adjacent to Ashir shift to G3 (still in range of Sphere) & turn insubstantial TENT (Moonstride)
[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +1 Speed: 6 Perception:13 Insight: 13
AC: 18 NAD:16/15/15
HP: 26/26 Surges: 1/7 Surge Value: 6 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:18 Dex:10 Wis:14 Con:12 Int:18 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands
Chill Strike
Promise of Storms
Second Wind
Tome of Readiness
Moonstride (Shield)
Fey Step (from Tome)
Flaming Sphere
Rolling Thunder

Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: The guard is dead, thanks to the basic attack granted by Bravura Presence.

Haruka enters the room, familiar shadows wrapping around her as she moves. As the others give their battle cries, she begins to quietly mutter to herself, a dozen different voices speaking in succession, "Would you listen to them? Dealers of sulfur. So judgmental. So damning. Didn't hear him complain before. Of course not. Servant of the Oni. Like his way is any better. Not everyone has a place in the kingdom. Why do they think I left?"

"Obvious!" she suddenly screams. "It should be obvious! What does it say, that none of them notice?" Her voice becomes quieter, more subdued, "Well, I suppose it won't matter for much longer."

Haruka glares first at one archer and then the other. Something tears through the air towards one of the cultists, but it has no effect. Haruka scowls.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Move to H8, gain concealment from Shadow Walk.
Minor: Curse Archer in J13.
Standard: Eyes of the Vestige the Archer in C11. Awful. Just terrible.[/sblock]

[sblock=Haruka's mini-stats]Haruka Sato human warlock 4
Initiative: +3 | Passive perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 17
AC: 18 | For: 18
| Ref: 18 | Will: 17
HP: 45/46 | Bloodied: 23 | Surge value: 11 | Surges: 7/10
Resist: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +4 vs AC, 1d6
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Eyes of the Vestige
Vampiric Embrace
Fiery Bolt

Flames of Phlegethos

Ethereal Stride

Deathcut Armor
Prison of Salzacas

Conditions:
Concealed[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=VV]
+4 Int, +4 Str, +1 enchancement. The STR mod gets added to the damage on elemental spells (Elemental Empowerment) - acid, fire, cold, thunder, lightning get the bump. I like that the caster can do damage, but still take some nice control powers. Also, once I get enlarge spell at 4th, it's still nice to actually do some decent damage with the enlarged spells. It does create a problem when you run into an enemy (like this devil) which resists your spells[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Making the action ahead of time, just in case I have to attain to a congress the rest of the week.

Sheng Zim darts to the entrance and locks his foul green eyes on Lana. "So we meet again Lana. I see you have fall, aligning yourself to demons and other vile creatures. Such petty, I thought that you could make an excelent consort for me; too bad you chose a spiked demon instead of yours truly." the monk makes an exaggerated bow, spining his forearm in front of him quickly as he bows. When he raises again, he points his hand, as a claw, to Lana. "In the name of the Iron General I, Sheng of the Zim clan, will eradicate you, as you are an offence and a shame to our clan." In Sheng's palm, as small chromed orb of shifting colors begins to grow, shinning brightly, as it's color shift from red to green to silver, to blue and yellow. As it grows, Sheng's face contorts from his confident face to an angry looking face, showing his teeth, as the effort to control the power he had unleashed was huge. He finally raises the orb above his head, and in an elegant motion, he hurls it to Lana. The now red orb swings in the air, spinning until it crashes with the woman from he Zin clan, releasing the elemental chaos of fire over her, bathing her in flames. After that, the sorceror waves his hands around him, summoning the green mist that goes with him everywhere. This time it forms a thick fog that obscures the monk.

Move to G5.
Chromatic orb vs Lana: 22 vs ref, hits for 20 fire dmg and adjacent enemies take 3 fire dmg.

Minor: Deep Shroud: heavy obscure Sheng's square and the adjacent ones.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Raiko]My bad, I missed that extra attack.[/sblock]

[sblock=Sheng]Uh... didn't you post an initiative of 6? You need to wait for my bad guys to act.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat, Max is up]
Archer South: 7/38
Gelname: 80/106

Haruka: 45/46 [7/10]
Max: 26/32 [0/7]
Raiko: 38/41 [3/12] AP used
Patrin: 52/52 [5/11]
Sheng 35/42 [2/8]
Ashir: 26/26 [1/7]

Lana
Perception 20
HP 102; Bloodied 51
AC 19; Fortitude 17, Reflex 19, Will 20
OA (standard, at-will)
+12 vs AC; 1d4+2 damage.

Gelname
Perception 17
HP 106; Bloodied 53 ; see also true fanatic
AC 22; Fortitude 18, Reflex 17, Will 18
OA Halberd (standard, at-will) Weapon
+11 vs AC; 1d10 + 5 damage, and the target is marked until the end of Gelname’s next turn.
True Fanatic (when captain warrik drops to 0 hit points; requires a halberd, )
Targets enemies; Close blast 2; +9 vs AC; 2d10 + 5 damage, and the target is pushed 1 square.

Spined Devil (Spinagon)
Perception 20; darkvision
HP 70; Bloodied 35
AC 20; Fortitude 18, Reflex 16, Will 16
Resist 20 fire
OA Claws (standard, at-will)
+11 vs AC; 2d6+4 damage.

Human Cultist Archer
Perception 18
HP 38; Bloodied 19
AC 17; Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 13
Speed 6
OA Longsword (If drawn, standard, at-will) Weapon
+6 vs AC; 1d8+2 damage.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Storm the circle 1-2.jpg
    Storm the circle 1-2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 84

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sheng posted early because he fears he may become stuck in congress till the end of the week?

That's an awesome flaming sphere.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
"Nicely done Raiko!" Max yells as he moves foward towards the paladin in order protect his flank and assist in attacks on the northern part of the room.

[sblock=action]
minor:
movement: move to C6
attack: none
[/sblock]

Remove ads