Trapped in Hell's Basement (DM: Mal Malenkirk Judge:Covaithe)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]To be discovered in the next adventure thread!

EDIT: probably saturday. Robin Hood seems damn tempting friday...[/sblock]

Last edited:

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Oh Haruka, when will you learn?]
PS: Sorry for the fact I made some assumption about Haruka's behavior (namely, accepting the offer of her patron). I hope it wasn't too egregiously out of character. I thought it was a nice development but it can be edited differently.

Don't worry about it, that was a very accurate portrayal. I mean, she's already set herself on fire in order to get the job done. The choice you presented is one she would make without hesitation.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng is shocked and surprised. Shocked for the fact that his life was almost lost in Tartarus, the Abyss, or the gods know what other places; and surprised that his hastly plan worked out fine. He was in one piece, and Patrin was there, the one who should give him money. The others asked the dragonborn. Who cares?
"Who cares? You should be grateful that I've managed to drag you out of that mayhem before we were teleported right into some demon lord yard." The sorceror says, and dusts himself out. "Suffices is to say that most of the order of monks is eradicated, only that demon Mordenkai remains. You should blow those tunnels up, bury the fiend in there, mention the lives of the poor adventurers lost during the expedition, and pay me some bonus for this nice life threatening trip to hell's basement. And if you forget to mention my name, you'll make me a favor." the monk says, boldly but logically.

OOC: Awesome epilogue, the adventure was a blast. Thanks for the rewards, and the best of lucks for the ones still playing. Sheng is taking his leave.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Mal if you want to take the gold that Raiko would get from his spent player credits and pool it in, like you did with Sheng's Time XP that would be fine by me. That way you could use it toward magic items that are immediately usable instead of Raiko just carrying it around until we happen upon a market.

He would get 1016 gp from his 8 credits.[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=En world XP]I gave some EN world XP for participation to Renaug1 and Dimsdale, but apparently I already gave the others XP recently for other posts which has caused the world to become unfair.[/sblock]

[sblock=Treasure]None yet since you are being dropped unceremoniously in an hostile plane. Of course, I have plans to take care of that fairly early.

The +1 oils and potions no longer are in effect.
[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=Loot and xp questions]

Thanks Mal.

Questions
1. Uh...what are "spent player" credits? :)

2. How do we go about finding out who gets the 3 magic item rewards?

3. Max has enough xp for 3 level. I'm assuming that I make changes to his sheet now. Correct? Not correct?

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=answers]
1. Uh...what are "spent player" credits?

Nothing. I used the wrong phrase. I meant DM Credits. Renau1g and I are each spending 8 of our credits.

2. How do we go about finding out who gets the 3 magic item rewards?

We don't get those items. Those items are for Sheng. Mal is withholding treasure till a later time.

3. Max has enough xp for 3 level. I'm assuming that I make changes to his sheet now. Correct? Not correct?

Correct.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases