Trapped in Hell's Basement (DM: Mal Malenkirk Judge:Covaithe)

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=mal]
I'll take it the AP back if that is ok with you
[/sblock]

"Come down an fight!" Max screams, frustrated by the fact that he can't reach the flying fiend or Lana who are so close, but out of reach from his weapon. Dropping his weapon and equiping his javelin, he throws it at Lana, but misses.

[sblock=attack]
basic attack vs ac: 1d20+7 vs AC = 16
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: You are right, I'm messing up with the conditionals. I have +8 to hit if I have hit with an at will, and +2 to damage if my encounter powers are expended, not if my dailies are expended. I'll roll accordingly next time.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Oh, I'll do it!" Raiko says with a huff. He moves next to Max and plucks the remaining javelin from his back. He hefts it up but just manages to miss.

[sblock=ooc]
Move to F5
Minor: Draw Javelin of Max's Back (Max has 2 javelins and has only thrown 1. If you think this unreasonable I will choose new actions)
Standard: Basic Ranged attack with Javelin. 18 vs AC is off by 1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 1 ()
Init: +1; P.Insight: 20; P.Perception: 14
AC: 21; Fort: 16; Reflex: 14; Will: 15
HP: 27/41 +7 thp; Surges: 12 hp, 1/12
AcP: 1
AdP: 0
Potions: 2

Magic Oil: +1 to hit and dame with bastard sword attacks.

Skills: History +7, Insight +10, Intimidate +9, Religion +5
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 18, Con: 15, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Dragon Breath, Piercing Smite, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength)
Paladin's Judgement[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Uh... Guys?]Sheng shot down Lana on his attack. You realize that, right? She had 3 hp left.

I'll come up with an appropriate death cry on the update.
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Oh no. I assumed we were debating modifiers because with the lower one he would miss. I should probably check these things before posting. I'll come up with something else.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko moves around the chairs, toward the down wizard. He tries to gain the spined devil's attention as he does so, and then slices down at the imp, who manages to dodge.

[sblock=ooc]
Minor: Divine Challenge on Spiny
Move to H4
Standard: Valiant Strike on Imp in I4. 13 vs AC, Miss
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]Raiko, Male Dragonborn Paladin 1 ()
Init: +1; P.Insight: 20; P.Perception: 14
AC: 21; Fort: 16; Reflex: 14; Will: 15
HP: 27/41 +7 thp; Surges: 12 hp, 1/12
AcP: 1
AdP: 0
Potions: 2

Magic Oil: +1 to hit and dame with bastard sword attacks.

Skills: History +7, Insight +10, Intimidate +9, Religion +5
Languages: Common, Draconic
Str: 18, Con: 15, Dex: 10, Int: 8, Wis: 16, Cha: 12

Sling Bullets: 20/20

Divine Challenge, Holy Strike, Valiant Strike, Lay on Hands (0/3 per day)
Dragon Breath, Piercing Smite, Virtue, Second Wind, Chanel Divinity (Divine Mettle/Divine Strength)
Paladin's Judgement[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Max, elated by Sheng's last attack, rushes foward to assist in attacking the imp that Raiko last hit. But first he yells words of encouragement towards Ashir. "Awe Ashir...that's just a flesh wound spell caster...more work to do...com'on!" He then attacks the imp. "Let's go to work Raiko!" Max lunges forward at the imp, hitting him. As the imp is distracted by Max's attack, Raiko hits him again. The imp is now boxed in and in serious pain. "You weren't designed for melee were ya!" Max jeers at the wounded imp.

[sblock=actions]
movement: move to H3
minor: Inspiring Word on Ashir: 1d6+healing surge = 1 ... sorry Asher
attack: hammer and anvil against imp at I4 str vs reflex: 1d20+9=21 for 1d8+5 = 9 and Raiko gets a basic attack 1d20+9+1 (lend might) vs AC: 18 for 7-1 (cha) = 6 points damage

total damage = 15
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Not sure if Ashir goes this round or not]
If so...

Ashir opens his eyes and sees the imps standing over top of him and the genasi shakes the cobwebs out, unsteadily standing up. He is dismayed to see the sphere gone, but there's no time for that now. The wizard now has a different look on his face, anger flares through him and it unleashes the elemental fury inside him. With a tremendous shout, a blast of thunder rips into the imp and sends it spinning backwards away from him.

[sblock=ooc]

Move: Stand
Minor: Promise of Storms
Standard: Thunderwave - I-G 6-8 - vs fort; thunder damage (1d20+6=23, 1d6+9+1d8=16) hits Imp @ I6 for 16 thunder damage and pushed to H8

[/sblock]

[sblock=L4W Ashir]
Init: +1 Speed: 6 Perception:13 Insight: 13
AC: 18 NAD:16/15/15
HP: 7/26 Surges: 0/7 Surge Value: 6 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:18 Dex:10 Wis:14 Con:12 Int:18 Cha:8

Powers:
Cantrips
Scorching Burst
Thunderwave
Burning Hands