Trapped in Hell's Basement (DM: Mal Malenkirk Judge:Covaithe)

renau1g

First Post
"No, no you don't want to mix those reagents together, that'd likely send us to some foul plane, maybe even the Oni's domain. Here, this herb, combined with the powdered iron should do the trick" Ashir says to Haruka, as he clutches the broken ribs he's suffered from the battles. The genasi stubbornly moves towards the ritual area, waiting for Sheng to grab whatever he needs from his relative.

[sblock=OOC]
*Well, looks like things will still be slow for at least another couple days Mal, on the plus side the Habs were amazing last night, I worried when Hal Gill went down, but Spacek and Subban were awesome shutting down the dynamic duo of the Pens. Nice place to be right now, all the pressures off them and on Pittsburgh, this is a game they weren't even supposed to be playing and Montreal has once again defied the expectations.

Oh, and a game related OOC -
arcana (1d20+10=25)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng walks confidently over Lana's body. He kneels next to her and passes his hand over her head, pushing the hairs aside from the dead woman's face.
"Such a petty, you were truly gorgeous." with a grin of satisfaction he strips the neckleace from her neck with a sudden pull. He stands and walks casually towards the circle.
"I think we have everything we need." he says.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Raiko joins the others by the circle. "I don't suppose this causes a horrible explosion after we pass through it, collapsing the structure in on itself?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I certainly hope so, however I do not have the means of knowing fo sure." replies the monk, casually. "So, what else do we need? We have the residium and the pendant, we just need to attune this magical circle to teleport us out of here. Ashir you seem to know something about how should it be managed. If you can't then I'll aid you."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=XP]
XP

Since the last award, I counted:

4 Human Mercenary (The elite guards) (600xp)
2 Dwarven bolter (350xp)
1 Warforged soldier (175xp)
1 Human Wizard (175xp)
1 Iron Martyr (The archivist) (175xp)
1 Blaster Turret trap (150xp)
1 skill challenge (875xp)
(Complexity 3, +2 for fire hazard, level 4, medium skill checks)
2 Imp (300xp)
1 Siolim, Beholder Gauth (Lana) (400xp)
1 Captain Warrik (Gelname) (350xp)
1 Spined Devil (300xp)
2 Human Cultis archers (300xp)
Quest: Escape 600xp

Total: 4700xp

( 4700 * 2 ) / 6 = 1567 each

I used the names of the creature as you can find them in DDI. Yes, That means Lana was a reskinned beholder!

Time XP: 47 days

47/365 * 1250 = 161xp
47/365 * 1750 = 225xp

Sheng and Haruka: 1792xp
Everybody else: 1728xp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Adventure over, epilogue forthcoming]That is the end of the adventure but I have a follow up in mind that takes place immediately upon entering into the portal.

Before completing the epilogue and assigning rewards and gold, I need to know who is interested and who is out.
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I'm up for it too. A distraction is just what Raiko needs to stop him from charging back in there to find that Bearded Devil.

I think the beholder swap was a great idea. Very fun.

I'm going to spend 8 DM credits to get Raiko to 4th if you don't mind. On a related note, if we end up in a town with a market, I'd be ok with that.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Re-skinned beholder? I'll think about that when I meet the next evil beautiful woman.
Sheng is out, he has finished what he came for. Talking of which, Patrin is giving a reward in gold isn't he? Namely the time gold.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Wow....it is a super small world as currently in Chef's Request you are battling a beholder - reskinned as a wizard... yowzers ;) ...oh shoot...I forgot that one in my crazy update Tuesday...

Oh, Ashir is certainly in, he and Haruka have some talkin' to take care of. I'll bump Ashir to 4th also, if that's cool Mal. Great final encounter... Ashir hung on by the skin of his teeth [/sblock]

Remove ads