Monday, 8 March, 2010

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imager]http://www.jonnynexus.com/gamenight/pressimages/cover/frontcover-tiny.jpg[/imager]Game Night, Chapter Seventeen (More Death and More Resurrection)
Gen Con UK is no more...
  • From this thread at UKRolePlayers "Peter and I had a long discussion recently and determined we will not be looking to solicit a license for a Gen Con UK show – or any other country for that matter. We felt the experience and people brought together by the group working on this project were our “dream team” for the event and if they aren’t able to pull it off, it’s unlikely anyone else would be able to. Having a licensed event start up and then stop is more damaging to the brand than beneficial so that being said we’re putting the Gen Con UK show to rest."

D&D 4th Edition News
  • Player's Handbook 3 Impressions‏ "My name's Matt Miller, and I write for Game Informer magazine and website. We normally cover video games, but veer into tabletop games, movies, comics, and other features from time to time. I wanted to touch base to pass on info on an article we posted today, in case your readers at EN World would be interested. We got a chance to check out Wizards' new Player's Handbook 3 over the last week, and we did an early write up of our impressions that just posted to our website."
  • "The Truth About 4th Edition" Part 1 of an interview with WotC by The Escapist.
  • New Ampersand Column on DDI:
    • There will soon be a new statblock format for monsters. It groups powers by action type: Traits, Standard, Minor, Triggered.
    • Wednesday night organised play: D&D Encounters starts March 17.
    • The first hints of material past the release of the Essentials line - he hints at a new power source - but more of what we've seen and they're trying some new formats/products as well.
Pathfinder News
  • Super Genius Games Live Audio Chat Super Genius Games is going to have a live audio-chat this Thursday (3/11) at 6pm PST discussing their upcoming Pathfinder/d20 Modern ruleset, P20 Modern:
"Just wanted to let you know that Super Genius Games is going to have a live audio-chat this Thursday (3/11) at 6pm PST. We're calling it "Super Genius Radio" and, if it goes well, it's something we'll continue to do on a regular basis. This week's discussion will focus on our P20 Modern patron project that just started at Kickstarter.com last week ... but we'll answer any questions people care to pose about Super Genius Games or even our personal past projects.

All three of the SGG mainstays (me, Owen K.C. Stephens, and Hyrum Savage) are planning to be on the air. The show will last for an hour. There will be a text chat room running ... and people can even call in with questions, if they want.

The event will be held at BlogTalkRadio.com and the show page is [here].

-Stan!"
D&D 3.5/OGL News
  • d20 3.5 Monsters iPhone App D&D 3.5 (d20) Monsters in your hands everywhere you go. Browse & search Monsters as in officials manuals, and see original wizards.com images and pictures for every monster.
  • Monday Monster at Kobold Quarterly Start the week right with something so wrong-- the Monday Monster, a d20 aberration, the bloodling.
  • Monster Madness: Desert Ape‏ Monster Madness is back with a three-eyed hypnotizing desert-dwelling deceitful gorilla.
Other News
  • New e20: System Evolved Promo Video Gary Sarli, designer and editor of Star Wars Saga Edition, has created a new promotion video describing his patronage project e20: System Evolved.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvH7fMTIfHo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvH7fMTIfHo[/ame]​

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases