Discussion: Use of Google Spreadsheets in Place of Wiki Character Sheets

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Someone suggested a separate thread for this so. . .

Character Sheet Template, v2.3

The above is the most recent revision of the test to create a viable character sheet for use on these boards to replace the sheets generated via the wiki.

To my knowledge all known errors have been remedied.
(Note, some ability costs may show as negative. This is intentional to keep the total cost correct without making people select their starting array.)

We are currently looking for people to attempt to fill out the sheet and then provide feedback.

Raiko, Dragonborn Paladin 1, is an example of a filled out sheet.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I'm going to enter Murphy Tang into it right now and let you know if I find anything.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Little bit of a Eureka on the bus home this morning. Cost will now display correctly, always. No more negatives.

Also, you may notice Raiko has a wishlist. The test sheet does not. I don't have a problem adding it to the test sheet, but I don't want people to think they have to or should have one.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Would you specify 'this', Elec?

Do you think I should add the wishlist to the main sheet or were you referring to filling out a character sheet?

Actually I suppose if the wishlist was on the sheet I could just add a note.

elecgraystone

First Post
I was talking about "We are currently looking for people to attempt to fill out the sheet and then provide feedback." I think a wishlist would be a good idea though. Even is someone wants to leave it blank, they can. That way a DM will know it wasn't missed because it wasn't on the sheet.

Mewness

First Post
I haven't completely filled in character yet but I did notice that the powers have room for a second damage roll but not a second damage bonus, and that the damage bonus is positioned after both the first and second rolls. The bonus on any second roll is likely to be different from the bonus on the first. This can all be cleared up in the description, but an extra field might be worthwhile.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Could you give an example of a power affected by this? If it's something with a secondary attack, you'd probably just want to copy-paste the relevant lines again. I think the multiple damage dice is for things like Howling Strike, which does [W]+d6+Str damage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases