Discussion: Use of Google Spreadsheets in Place of Wiki Character Sheets

LadyLaw

First Post
Anyone with a vote who really wants to keep the wiki over anything else could always just vote no on any proposal that would replace the wiki. Just sayin'.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Anyone with a vote who really wants to keep the wiki over anything else could always just vote no on any proposal that would replace the wiki. Just sayin'.
But that'd be a bit d**kish. The wiki should be streamlined if possible and other ways to get the math looked into.

Dunamin

First Post
Do you want me to prep a simple summary sheet as a variant first?
Sure, that would be very nice.

Dang it, I understand the concerns with the wiki, but I LIKE the wiki. :(
I would propose these spreadsheets as an alternative to the current wiki sheets - not a replacement.

The wiki is going away, but there's no reason to keep people from using it while it lasts, if that's their preference. :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Is anyone else having trouble with the wiki right now?

Seemed fine this morning. Now I can't get to any of my sheets with chrome. On IE page loads with a white background.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
its a server error. I've pinged Morrus on the Meta thread. Hopefully they haven't yanked it away w/ no recourse to recover the files.

renau1g

First Post
Well I have noticed they re-jigged the location of the living worlds threads now under "playing the game" folder rather than having their own folder... that's disappointing. Feel like it gets buried now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases