L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
Oh, just realized I should let everyone know this, but in (or around) the first week of October, my wife & I are expecting baby #3 so I will be out of the office for 3 weeks or so. Therefore, my posting will likely be far, far slower during this time than normal.

Walking Dad

First Post
Oh, just realized I should let everyone know this, but in (or around) the first week of October, my wife & I are expecting baby #3 so I will be out of the office for 3 weeks or so. Therefore, my posting will likely be far, far slower during this time than normal.
Congratulations! Would give you some XP for it, if I could :)

Luinnar

First Post
Congratz!

It won't let me give you xp either :(

Mal Malenkirk

First Post

Congrats.

There are babies everywhere! My sister and the wives of two friends are giving birth around november, another one of my friend is expecting a second child a few months later and now even web acquaintances are populating!

It's a baby boom.

Incidently; did you know that a baby boom is not a baby terrorist? No, it's a actually a sudden increase of the birth rate in a given area. Wild, huh?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Interesting....now if I go over to the states to have the baby it might be a terror baby... at least from what I've heard over on the television....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFAw4pBBIkU]YouTube - "Terror Babies" Greatest Hits[/ame]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases