L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
My belief would be when they are cashed in, i.e. if you cash in 1 credit it is now equal to the doubled time xp.

I'm not the only judge obviously, but that's my thoughts.

Theroc

First Post
My belief would be when they are cashed in, i.e. if you cash in 1 credit it is now equal to the doubled time xp.

I'm not the only judge obviously, but that's my thoughts.

That's what I was trying to say. I'm pretty sure a couple other judges mentioned it, but I haven't been following too closely. :p I was neutral so whether it passed or not wasn't a big worry for me.

LadyLaw

First Post
Very interesting. It's large, and takes up a lot of space, but the fact that it cannot be deleted or changed is very useful.

renau1g

First Post
Testing out the sblock'd version

Hmmm.... can't sblock them out. I'll let Morrus know but because its an attachment, I doubt it will work....

Dekana

Explorer
I need a custom d20 for Jax: "1" on one side, and "Not a 1" on nineteen sides.

Edit: Leave it to the dice roller to prove me wrong... I also need a "crit" side!

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Yeah. I don't like the size either. For DMs, this could get cumbersome in the event of an encounter with multitudes of minions/creatures/NPCs with a variety of powers.

I do, however, like the OOC, Thinking, and GM blocks.

[MENTION=57009]Dekana[/MENTION]: I need just the opposite. Numbers everywhere else and a big, D'oh! where the 1 is.

Luinnar

First Post
Yeah it is too big. Still good for players, but for DMs invisible castle is better if they have tons of dice to roll.

I like Myth Weaver's better, it is just a hover over pop-up box, but it works great.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases