L4W Discussion Thread V

renau1g

First Post
If people have questions about approvals, can you PM one of us (I'm more than fine with it) and we can respond. I'd prefer them not clogging up the threads if we can avoid it.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hear ye, Hear ye!

Henceforth, it has been decided that judges and peers reviews of characters shall only be mandatory in the following circumstances:

• When the PC is created
  • When a PC concludes his association with a DM (and doesn't retire).
  • If the current DM requests it.

Therefore, you don't automatically need to have your PC reviewed if you gained a level but are continuing with the same DM. This accounted for easily half of the review demands!

industrygothica

Adventurer
So now that this has passed and whatnot, someone feel free to help me come up with a suitable replacement for that ring and we'll get it taken care of. I'm at a loss, but I do agree that it probably needs to be done.

Hell, that almost sounds like an adventure seed in itself...

-IG

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
So now that this has passed and whatnot, someone feel free to help me come up with a suitable replacement for that ring and we'll get it taken care of. I'm at a loss, but I do agree that it probably needs to be done.

Hell, that almost sounds like an adventure seed in itself...

-IG

I already suggested a +1 cape of the mountebank as a very satisfying replacement. You have no neck slot item and the daily power is very useful for a melee rogue, granting both an easy way to get a sneak attack and a way to move out of a tight spot. It's a 5th level item which match a high end treasure when you received the ring and power-wise you do not lose in that deal.

How you get it? What about a simple swap at the town between encounters.

Llama_Bill

First Post
Just as an official record:
I am leveling Kavac to level 2 with the 1397xp from Water Problems.
I can then make a level 1 character, Krav the Dragonborn Warlord.
I will then retire Kavac to make a level 1 barbarian. The excess 1397xp/2 will go to this barbarian and he'll get 530gp and 698xp.
Is that all correct?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases