L4W Discussion Thread V

Neil1889

First Post
what is the kicker section for on my character sheet?

Your character's goals/motives in a nutshell, I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back when I started my characters, we used for basically a super hook. Perhaps it's changed by now, though I guess motivations in a nutshell is another way to do it.

It was a term that I first saw in the Sorcerer rpg.

But, yes, a motive or goal for the DM's to riff off is essentially OK, I think. :)

jbear

First Post
When I had TCO reviewed for lvl 3 there was a comment from the reviewer about selling mundane gear.

So can you sell mundane gear? If not, what do you do with the mundane gear you buy at level 1 and then replace with magic gear like your original sword. My interest is in whether I need to include that somewhere in a 'bookkeeping' section as thrown away or discarded so that future reviewers can figure that original purchase into their wealth tallies. Or do I sell that sword for 20% and include the sale in my purchase records on my sheet?

renau1g

First Post
Meh, to be honest the dollars (Or rather gold piece) amounts we're talking about are pretty small right? Like 20 gold if you sold your entire 100gp starting package. I'm inclined to just do it. When I'm reviewing a PC (after 1st or maybe 2nd) if they're off 20 gp I'm not going to say anything. Too minor for me to care about.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases