L4W Discussion Thread V

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I sense we need an in-game explanation to it...... maybe a cool adventure where some magic is released and leaves the kobolds somewhat less.... shifty, but able to now see in the dark? Hmmmmm....... sounds fun... :)
Hey, I think you promised Incarnation an adventure. (And more DM Points. Okay, maybe not the last, but anyone can donate!)

renau1g

First Post
Well maybe him & Jax could get together to try and figure it out. An Arcane riddle for Incarnation and a reason to get Jax together.

Luinnar

First Post
Quoting myself from March 2010! Kobolds have finally been written up, and, maybe unsurprisingly, Shifty was nerfed. /cry. At least the changes weren't too drastic, so Jax won't be too badly affected.

What I'm really happy about is that kobold PCs finally have darkvision like their monstrous cousins! So who wants to explain why Jax's eyes have suddenly improved? Maybe he started eating carrots every meal?
Jax's mother hits him over the head when she finds out how he got so rich? :p

FourMonos

First Post
Can I make an appeal for the powers that be (i.e. senior reviewers) to take a quick look at Merri? She is in an adventure and was awarded xp, but I can't partake in the xp feast as of yet as she is not approved for level 3. Thanks in advance!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I would, but I can't (not a judge). No lvl 12 addy's right now anyway.

I'd recommend doing the following (as we did when other folks disappeared): One player volunteer to calculate what the time XP/other XP is from what has been awarded, summarize it on one page, and then pester the judges again. Make their lives easier (see [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] 's version here)

Someone

Adventurer
I would, but I can't (not a judge). No lvl 12 addy's right now anyway.

I'd recommend doing the following (as we did when other folks disappeared): One player volunteer to calculate what the time XP/other XP is from what has been awarded, summarize it on one page, and then pester the judges again. Make their lives easier (see [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] 's version here)

I've just done that for the land ho! adventure. The post can be found here. A judge only has to have a look at it, check that I can punch keys in my calculator in the right order, and approve the rewards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases