L4W Discussion Thread V

Phoenix8008

First Post
There aren't too many loitering PCs. I have an idle L5 Barbarian, and most of the new adventures are either L1-3 or L8+.

Lead the Attack was nerfed, by the way, to last UEoNT.

Nice to hear that the line is short at least. I have one character at lvl 1, one at lvl 3, and one at lvl 6 that could be lvl 7 if I spend my 6 DM credits to level her up to 7th before using or retiring her.

Seriously thinking about making a monk character. I have a fun character history already percolating in my head. Although a Psion of some sort could be fun too. I'll have to read PHB3 some more to decide. Or I'll retire a couple characters and make both! Hmmm...

renau1g

First Post
Cool. Good to know. Looking at which of my characters I would retire if I want to start something new. Any upcoming adventures in the pipe? Or is there already a big backlog of PC's waiting in the tavern (as usual from what I remember)?

Hi Phoenix, there's a level 1-3 adventure Voda Vosa put together. I have a mid-paragon one approved. dimsdale has an adventure, but it's full I think

WEContact

First Post
I've been wanting to make a Revenant Tiefling Desert Wind Monk (new build from Heroes of the Elemental Chaos) with the Prince of Hell theme (or Eladrin/Sarifal Feywarden theme) and a Firewind Blade. Blistering Flourish adds CHA damage to your fire attacks UEoNT, which includes Desert Wind Flurry of Blows.

VanderLegion

First Post
I've been wanting to make a Revenant Tiefling Desert Wind Monk (new build from Heroes of the Elemental Chaos) with the Prince of Hell theme (or Eladrin/Sarifal Feywarden theme) and a Firewind Blade. Blistering Flourish adds CHA damage to your fire attacks UEoNT, which includes Desert Wind Flurry of Blows.

Yah, I'm looking at retiring one of my two inactive characters (or maybe both so I can send some xp from one to the other new char to get to a bit higher level) and rebuilding my monk/assassin hybrid I'm using on LEB, but changing to some of the new monk stuff they added in HoEC (mainly what you mentioned, desert wind flurry and blistering chaos).

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
My starlock 8 languishes in the tavern, but could not participate due to Bosch Revenge party being in (with my other character)...

Phoenix8008

First Post
A question about making a new character on the L4W Wiki... In the character creation guide it says the following...
1. Create a Character Page
Go to the L4W Wiki page. On the left side there's a list of things to click on, look for "Create a new article" it'll have a pop-up asking what to call it "PC:name (username)" and click on the blank page option.

I don't see anywhere on that page where it says 'Create a new article'. Am I missing something? How do I start a new character page if not via the instructions on the guide?

Phoenix8008

First Post
Wow, can you really use the Unarmored Agility feat and have it stack with the Monk's Unarmored Defense class feature!? It seems that it does stack from what I'm able to find. Tempting... :devil:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases