L4W Discussion Thread V

Velmont

First Post
I got a question. I have a bunch of ready action. In what order are they suppose to happen if they all get triggered by the same event.

LadyLaw

First Post
If you're referring to the situation in Love's Lost, they aren't all triggered by the same event. Pis's triggered when the enemies took another step into the room. However, he chose to ignore his readied action. Talkrai's triggered at the killing of the worker. Ryda's triggered at the Talkrai and Jasper switching places.

16 and Jarren took surprise round actions under the assumption that we got them because Talkrai had already been relaying plans for how to jump into attack several "rounds" previously. Both those actions should happen after Ryda's attack, since they had a less specific trigger. (Or, because you could look at them as being triggered by Ryda's attack, which clearly started battle.)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Hey, guys... I'm back... and I've got a bit more materials access now(and looking at some of the new stuff, I've found some things that would suit Rujah better). If HM has found a reason for Rujah to be removed from the adventure in a more than, "Rujah stepped out for a bit" capacity, if I could do some sort of 'rebuild' to better suit him before heading back into the tavern?

I forget the policies and figured it'd be best to let everyone know I am alive. :p
Theroc. Good to see you back. Sorry I didn't notice your post until now. To date, Rujah is still in Rioc Alair, so it shouldn't be too hard to write him back into the adventure. I've still only got four, and they're in desperate need of a defender. If you want him elsewhere, I can make sure his part of the story sends him back to Daunton.

The rebuild could take the form of a re-equipping in the city prior to rejoining an adventure (whether mine or another). Go ahead and create your own fluff.

Theroc

First Post
No problem HM.

I borrowed Crag's format for now, but apparently I managed to break the coding when I tried to apply it to my own character.

If any wiki-maestros could help me find the break, I'd be much obliged, so I don't break my brain editing it. :p

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
No. Jin died and, when resurrected, was no longer himself, but a distant ancestor. It's all quite complicated, but now his name is Gensai, and he's a Swordmage.

CaBaNa

First Post
Cheers,

Before I go about making a proposal, I wanted to run the idea by here to make sure it was appropriate.

I lost ALL of my character sheets after the wiki move, as RL at the time was hounding me.

Kamotz and Pok (LEB) are the two characters this is most concerning for. My L4W wizard was on his way to retirement anyway, and the only other character I had, had just been finished.

I'd like to go through both Pok and Kamotz past adventures, collect links, and rebuild the characters using the updated errata. I'm pretty sure this would work like an "overhaul" but wanted to make sure. If so, I'll have to make a proposal, as it would be Kamotz' second overhaul.

Does this sound appropriate? Both Pok and Kamotz are really fun characters for me, so I'd hate to lose them. If there are other suggestions I'm all ears (eyes?) for that as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases